Agnostic.com
5 8

Jaboticaba - Brazilian Tree Grape 😲😍 ( 6 videos )

Diaco 7 Jan 23
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

2

Just be sure they can not become an invasive species if attempting to cultivate.

Mooolah Level 8 Jan 27, 2024
2

My daughter in law and son have a 2 acre "food farm" in Jupiter, Florida. Maybe you can tell them how to cultivate Jabuticaba there? I can give you their email if you wish? mine is Pikecology@gmail.com

Robecology Level 9 Jan 26, 2024

Awesome!... but Sadly I'm not an expert in this field, and Yes I believe; the US. Zones 9-11 such as Florida are perfect for the Sabara Jaboticaba and other varieties.

here's one of the places they can purchase and for sure get pro tips from experts: [everglades.farm]

and some more info here: [mamasnowcooks.com]

Oh, btw, from privacy perspective, I don't think it's a good idea to share emails under public posts. Luckily the platform Messenger is active again.

1

The trees are for sale in Australia but I couldn't quickly find a fruit vendor.

FrayedBear Level 9 Jan 24, 2024

Imported or local.
Thanks for the introduction to the fruit.

4

The young trees look a lot like a crape myrtle tree. I wonder if they could grow here in New Mexico? Thanks for the great videos!! I'll have to do some research on them. 😉

5

Fascinating!

Write Comment