Agnostic.com
5 18

I still have room for more...

FrostyJim 8 Jan 24
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not sure if I'll do a garden this year or not. The college here in town has a vast area with 3 greenhouses that raise food for the college kitchen and part of that vast area is for a town community garden. The best part is the beds are FREE!!!! Plus within the community garden area there is a community planting area for people who just want to plant extra seeds besides their own bed because they love to garden. There is a wildflower garden.
A separate planting area for the FISH Food bank and another separate planting area for a Apoyo, another local food bank.
It's the Wildcat Farm in Ellensburg. Only problem is the wind, it gets very windy and sometimes I just can't stand the relentlessness of the wind.

What a cool setup that is! I pulled it up and wished more communities would invest in something like this.

I spent the last two days cleaning up my yard and building myself a strawberry plant bed. I wish I could show you but the site won't let me attach it. ๐Ÿคจ I tried one more time and the picture loaded!!

Oh, nice work, Rhonda! I can't wait to see the picture of it filled with strawberries.

@Lauren hopefully I will have a nice crop! The bed has great garden soil and compost so the plants should be happy. We had rain last night and that settled the bed a lot, so I had to put 4 more bags in the bed. I got my veggie garden bed done today. That was a killer!

I realized today that I'm 70 years old and can't go and go like I used to!! I tried to attach a picture of the veggie bed but it won't work. ๐Ÿ™„

I canโ€™t have a garden anymore, because I will not live long enough to get a plot in the community gardens on this island.

KateOahu Level 8 Jan 24, 2024

you must be a carpenter as well because you just hit the nail right on the head.

Having a very large garden, and quite a small income, I have not reached that stage yet, but understanding and sympathies.

Fernapple Level 9 Jan 24, 2024

yo Brother. I have a very small garden(in foam boxes) and an even smaller income.. Oh how I dream of acreage and mechanical machinery with new fangled electric tools.

Like you, I have a large garden but a very weak,sore back. Not sure what will happen this Spring. I am practising getting down and back up.

@Spinliesel Use those knees.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 23

Photos 5,329 More

Posted by FernappleThe little woodland garden, is a symphony of blue, purple and white now. Hyacinth, Honesty, and Ornithogalum.

Posted by KateOahuThis morning I went to a class for making a terrarium with native plants at the Waikiki Community Center, which is about three blocks from where I live.

Posted by FrostyJimToo cold to plant outside for another month here in Wasilla Alaska.

Posted by FrostyJimToo cold to plant outside for another month here in Wasilla Alaska.

Posted by JolantaUnusual fungi.

Posted by FernappleI am trying to grow some extra salad crops this year in the new greenhouse.

Posted by JolantaBugg life.

Posted by glennlab My first flowers of this spring. Lotus and blue bells

Posted by glennlab My first flowers of this spring. Lotus and blue bells

Posted by FrostyJimSeedlings ..

Posted by FernappleIts Hellebore season now.

Posted by FrostyJim...don't be silly!

Posted by KateOahuI saw some pretty flowers on a walk today. I’d never seen a white Hibiscus before. And I do not know what the pink flowers are.

Posted by KateOahuI saw some pretty flowers on a walk today. I’d never seen a white Hibiscus before. And I do not know what the pink flowers are.

• Top tags#flowers #video #gardening #hope #god #religion #rain #friends #religious #world #reason #weed #weather #cats #kids #book #money #community #church #birds #dogs #Atheist #hell #mother #wife #children #death #Bible #Australia #florida #animals #Texas #Christian #hello #relationship #climate #Organic #agnostic #evidence #advice #parents #humans #coffee #species #belief #sex #atheism #truth #Jesus #apple ...

Members 1,512Top