Agnostic.com
6 10
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Why the fuck are goddamn people so fucking hateful toward trans people? Don't they have enough shit to deal with? Fuck that asshole. It's nobodys goddamn business. It's a fucking bathroom. This shit just... Fuck.

NarcoLepsy Level 4 Apr 10, 2020

We need to convert male bathrooms into non-gender lavatories. Whomever's in there do your business and get out. I say male because of the urinal but males can survive lifting the seat. Females need to get over it if we don't put it down. It's a damned toilet, folks.

rainmanjr Level 8 Feb 27, 2020

Note she was shot by a man. The solution is education.
Trans folk just gotta pee too.

I would walk anyone into a ladies room - and remain with them - to keep them safe.

I almost walked a man in one day at a Walmart when the cleaning crew was taking too long - but they reopened just before I finished checking the ladies room.

People gotta pee! No one was trying to perv.

I'd be fine with unisex bathrooms. I think a lot of folks would be, particularly single parents!

@RavenCT I implied no argument with every part of your reply above the last paragraph. The last paragraph is, in fact, what I said.

@rainmanjr Agreed but I do think they could just make restrooms unisex period. It's the outraged men who appear to be the danger here.

I did not mean to imply you didn't see that... Simply to expound on the topic.

@AncientNight Different Species - I concur.

Horrific. The dumbass shooter doesn’t realize this cuts two ways. If Trans women are prevented from using the ladies room then Trans Men would probably be prevented from using the men’s room. So people are still going to have hissy fits, but they never think of it that way.

CS60 Level 7 Feb 27, 2020

This is appalling. Makes me want to cry.

freeofgod Level 8 Feb 27, 2020

Maybe we need teams to protect trans folk while they use bathrooms? This is abhorrent.

And the choice is use the wrong restroom? Or not go at all.
It's inhumane.

RavenCT Level 9 Feb 27, 2020

This is sad. There is too much hate in the world! 😟

ballou Level 8 Feb 27, 2020
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 30

Photos 269 More

Posted by snytiger6Coming out ...

Posted by snytiger6Larissa awakens Christmas morning to find ...

Posted by CliffordCook([iowafaithleadercoalition.

Posted by snytiger6Victoria's Secret model, huh ...

Posted by snytiger6I come in peace ...

Posted by snytiger6You need to find peace with your uniqueness...

Posted by snytiger6The only choice made was to be myself...

Posted by snytiger6The day you graduate from...

Posted by snytiger6Trust me. There is no other man...

Posted by snytiger6The bible belt...

Posted by snytiger6Condiment come out...

Posted by snytiger6I think the pastor is coming out...

Posted by CeaselessmindIt works best when you can take a bigoted letter and throw it right back in their faces! I fuckin love whoever did this!

Posted by snytiger6My artistic idol...

Posted by snytiger6You, religions and the holy book

Posted by inigomontoyaI identify as bigender. Most LGBTQ+ people don’t even know what that is. 😂

• Top tags#gay #video #community #transgender #friends #gender #sex #god #hope #DonaldTrump #religion #LGBT #rights #world #religious #relationship #queer #nation #Christian #marriage #children #kids #money #laws #Atheist #church #parents #hello #reason #book #wife #ComingOut #Identity #dogs #Catholic #Jesus #Bible #films #Song #movies #Police #republicans #atheism #vote #death #society #culture #homosexuality #Christians #mother ...

Members 979Top