Agnostic.com
12 11

New Trans Woman here, just saying hi.
Not interested in dating.
(Covid MF back off)
Happy about the June 15th SCOTUS opinion that LGBT rights are covered by article 7 of the 1964 Civil Rights Act, the next morning I came out at work and am now aggressively transitioning relieved that I no longer have to be a male impersonator.
Yay.
There’s no question here just greetings.

Willow_Wisp 8 Aug 2
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Aloha from Hawaii. I've found that living as my authentic self was very empowering and I hope that it will be for you as well.

Islandgurl Level 6 Aug 19, 2020

Hello.

JimG Level 8 Aug 12, 2020

Welcome and hello

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 12, 2020

Really happy for you that you can start living your authentic life!

I live with my Trans SO - I was really concerned things were going to go another way and was SO HAPPY about that victory. (It's been a rough couple years for folks in the community).

Welcome to the site.

RavenCT Level 9 Aug 12, 2020

Greetings to you Willow. Hope all goes well for you.

Lynch601 Level 4 Aug 4, 2020

Hello and welcome

CS60 Level 7 Aug 2, 2020

Welcome to the group. I hope your life becomes what you want it to be and the world changes to fully accept you. Looking for ward to hearing about your efforts to be in the world. Thanks for joining the site and the group.

I should have added that when we moved to Astoria to work for Overbay Houseworks I met the son of the owner. This person I have now known for almost twenty years. Some time ago he decided to trans into a woman. I was very concerned as she is great looking as you are and there could be some people who would like to take advantage of this. My concern was to learn to fight as it would be a skill that would help with coordination and movement but it might also help one if they get attacked. I give the same opinion to you

@dalefvictor I’ll be fine Dale but thanks ♥️

Welcome to the group.

freedom41 Level 9 Aug 2, 2020

Hello and welcome to the forum!

brentan Level 8 Aug 2, 2020

A warm welcome to you. I hope everything goes great!

Sandster Level 7 Aug 2, 2020

Hi, and welcome! I wish you well with coming out. I was thrilled at the ruling, too, and the surprise of the two conservative justices, especially Gorsich. But remember prejudice will still exist in the workplace. Now it will just have to be a tad more circumspect in how it discriminates. I am out at work too (gay, cis man, here), but in my state of Louisianna, people can be fired without cause, and it is hard to prove violation of civil rights law, not to mention more subtle forms of job discrimination.

I don't mean to be a downer wet blanket, just realistic. It is still worth coming out. We just need to do it with our eyes open. My sister in law came out as a trans woman just a year ago, and she has lost work, but she is happier than ever. 🥰 And my sister stayed married to her, so Yay Sis!

Thank you, I am aware that there are ways around firing me but I already spoke with an LA lawyer who tells me that if I’m released for any reason other than criminal activity on my part or our branch office closing he’ll take my case pro bono. He suggested that I should pray they do fire me because we’ll both be wealthy.
However I’ll be content to continue doing my job while quietly transitioning in peace.
☮️

@Willow_Wisp I won't pray for you, as your lawyer suggests, lol, but I will wish you the best outcome!

Welcome!

IAMGROOT Level 7 Aug 2, 2020
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 35

Photos 269 More

Posted by snytiger6Coming out ...

Posted by snytiger6Larissa awakens Christmas morning to find ...

Posted by CliffordCook([iowafaithleadercoalition.

Posted by snytiger6Victoria's Secret model, huh ...

Posted by snytiger6I come in peace ...

Posted by snytiger6You need to find peace with your uniqueness...

Posted by snytiger6The only choice made was to be myself...

Posted by snytiger6The day you graduate from...

Posted by snytiger6Trust me. There is no other man...

Posted by snytiger6The bible belt...

Posted by snytiger6Condiment come out...

Posted by snytiger6I think the pastor is coming out...

Posted by CeaselessmindIt works best when you can take a bigoted letter and throw it right back in their faces! I fuckin love whoever did this!

Posted by snytiger6My artistic idol...

Posted by snytiger6You, religions and the holy book

Posted by inigomontoyaI identify as bigender. Most LGBTQ+ people don’t even know what that is. 😂

• Top tags#gay #video #community #transgender #friends #gender #sex #god #hope #DonaldTrump #religion #LGBT #rights #world #religious #relationship #queer #nation #Christian #marriage #children #kids #money #laws #Atheist #church #parents #hello #reason #book #wife #ComingOut #Identity #dogs #Catholic #Jesus #Bible #films #Song #movies #Police #republicans #atheism #vote #death #society #culture #homosexuality #Christians #mother ...

Members 980Top