Agnostic.com
4 7

Hey everyone, what do you think of this picture?

TCorCM 7 Feb 9
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not much.

Mofo1953 Level 9 Feb 9, 2021

Very cute.

rainmanjr Level 8 Feb 9, 2021

I like it. Take what si saybwith a grain of salt though. The only opinion that really matters is yours.

I wish I could get behind that mindset, but in our world that just doesn't seem to be the case. If you wanna get fucked, the opinion of the people that could fuck you matters. If you want a job, the opinion of the people that could hire you matters. If you want a loan, the opinion of the people who could approve you matters. If you want...

@JeffMurray well, I say yes and not to that. I have found over the years that people in those positions will tend to respond more positively when the applicant is very secure and positive with themselves. Exuding confidence but not to the point of arrogance will score better with those folks that being reserved and withdrawn from who you are.

@Ceaselessmind Regardless of how you get there or what helps the process, it still others' opinions that matter for most of what you want and need in life.

@JeffMurray once you really stop seeking others approval and validation and live authentically to yourself you will see exactly what I am talking about. I know this because I have lived it. I fought like you most of my life. It was fruitless. I was just paying you a complement and trying to help you out. Some lessons in life though are best learned on your own. Just remember you must love yourself the same as if it were someone you love.

@Ceaselessmind Oh, you got me all wrong. I don't really give a fuck; you're taking to someone who would prefer to die in his sleep tonight than do anything else. I'm mostly talking about general truths of the world.
Must have missed the compliment. I apologize.

@Ceaselessmind a great point actually. Living as yourself, for your own reasons, can be the best opinion some can get from you and have of you.
Both of you are correct in some way.

The camera is of kilter, the lighting is not too good, the composition is pedestrian and uneven, the subject seems to be dressed in order to fade in to the background.
The focal point seems to be drawn to the two fingered salute but without any indication as to why.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 30

Photos 269 More

Posted by snytiger6Coming out ...

Posted by snytiger6Larissa awakens Christmas morning to find ...

Posted by CliffordCook([iowafaithleadercoalition.

Posted by snytiger6Victoria's Secret model, huh ...

Posted by snytiger6I come in peace ...

Posted by snytiger6You need to find peace with your uniqueness...

Posted by snytiger6The only choice made was to be myself...

Posted by snytiger6The day you graduate from...

Posted by snytiger6Trust me. There is no other man...

Posted by snytiger6The bible belt...

Posted by snytiger6Condiment come out...

Posted by snytiger6I think the pastor is coming out...

Posted by CeaselessmindIt works best when you can take a bigoted letter and throw it right back in their faces! I fuckin love whoever did this!

Posted by snytiger6My artistic idol...

Posted by snytiger6You, religions and the holy book

Posted by inigomontoyaI identify as bigender. Most LGBTQ+ people don’t even know what that is. 😂

• Top tags#gay #video #community #transgender #friends #gender #sex #god #hope #DonaldTrump #religion #LGBT #rights #world #religious #relationship #queer #nation #Christian #marriage #children #kids #money #laws #Atheist #church #parents #hello #reason #book #wife #ComingOut #Identity #dogs #Catholic #Jesus #Bible #films #Song #movies #Police #republicans #atheism #vote #death #society #culture #homosexuality #Christians #mother ...

Members 980Top