Agnostic.com
8 6

LINK Seven family members fatally shot in North Carolina

Again, not even front page worthy.

😐😐😐

SeaGreenEyez 9 Mar 16
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Gad I hated that state when I was stationed there.... And from what I hear it has only gotten worse.

Just insane

bobwjr Level 10 Mar 17, 2020

That's so horrible

Because it is Every God Damned Day .

GEGR Level 7 Mar 17, 2020

On the bright side, since the COVID shut down mass shooters now have to go door to door

I feel guilty but I'm still LMAO.

@Lorajay there's always a solid grain of truth in good humor

The event was reported by NBC News, which indicates to me it made national news. As per YOUR newspaper not puting it on the front line, reflects the choice of the editor. Which paper do you subscribe to?

Newspaper subscriptions have been in decline for decades. I get my detailed news from reading on line newspapers. There are no front pages. However, my father-in-law subscribes to THREE local newspapers and he hands them down to his daughter.

It is likely it made the front pages of nearby local newspapers in North Carolina. If it bleeds, it leads. This is true for local papers and local broadcast news.

Disclaimer: former print media journalist/editor.

@SeaGreenEyez If you don't see a newspaper you set yourself up to be slapped silly when you start babbling on it didn't make the headlines.

Digital news often means whatever stories made up by a ranting psychotic that are put out on the web. Hey, let's all go to underground tunnels organized by a pizza parlor and pick up a 11 year old hooker. It was reported in the digital news, so it must be true. Digital media also includes the highly unreliable Breitbart News. We'll always have Uncle Ernie as our news source on this web site.

"Here's a true story we just made up" -- Ren and Stimpy.

Why is this funny tho? I don't get it

Zoohome Level 8 Mar 16, 2020

I didn't even get the meme, even though the group is called Memes R Us. I suspect it is a misplaced post.

@SeaGreenEyez because it is posted on MEMES R US

@WonderWartHog99 I guess so. Thank you for replying with the same suspected thought 😉

A byproduct of social distancing?

BD66 Level 8 Mar 16, 2020
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 43

Photos 77,317 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyFeminist food for thought…

Posted by YoujaesI saw this picture of the Chicken Sky Wizard and I thought it belonged here.

Posted by Ryo1"Everyone" 😆😆😆

Posted by noworry28So no free gas ever.

Posted by glennlabParenting is hard when you're honest

Posted by glennlabI proudly served, even if it was reluctantly, for 6 years.

Posted by bookofmoronscouldn't hurt I guess

Posted by KilltheskyfairyHelpful memes…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyHelpful memes…

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #children #Bible #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #wife #fear #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,988Top

Moderators