Agnostic.com
3 10

Pretty much, lol

Freespirit64 8 Apr 19
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

0

Stuck indoors all winter and now that it's spring and nice outside-still stuck indoors.

EricJones Level 8 Apr 19, 2020

Make a point of standing outside in the sun for a little while every day you can. It's good for your mental outlook as well as providing you vitamin D from the sunshine. 😉

@Freespirit64 I work in a hospital pharmacy clean room-basement, no windows, no leaving except for meals. That's why I run around with my dogs.

1

Gamers always happy? You have NOT hung around gamers very long, have you?

Robecology Level 9 Apr 19, 2020

But essentially....they're happy they've got more time to play....😉

@Freespirit64 I'm rarely a gamer...I do have lots to read (I'd say almost too much) both books and stuff on my "Kindle-fire" . The only "gaming" that makes me happy is Words with Friends...I've tried all those other ones...no "happiness" in them - but that's just me...and I smile...a lot! My grandson makes me smile...

2

Small kids and babies are wonderful! Don't get me started! 😂😂😂😜😜😋

They are indeed....💜