Agnostic.com
2 7

Don't do it, Mr. Lecter!

BestWithoutGods 8 Apr 24
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That's a creepy smile Batman! To the Batcave!

define "eat"?

Wasn't the pandemic started with someone eating a bat? And surely you know that Hannibal Lecter was a cannibal.

@BestWithoutGods LOL - when people say "Eat Me" they usually don't eat me

@BestWithoutGods Most likely vector Bat to human was fecal. Cooking would kill the virus.

@glennlab
There you go, talking shit again.

@glennlab, @BestWithoutGods
I thought it came from eating Pangolin.

@dartagnan6666 The virsus originated in bats most likely and could have had a pangolin intermediary, but the science is not definative yet. Anything cooked would destroy the virus. That is the reason cross species viral contaminations is normally spead either through fecal spread or from blood to blood transfer in the butchering process.

@glennlab which makes me wonder why they closed down the pork processing plant due to employees with covid-19. I mean., seriously, anyone stupid enough to eat pork not thoroughly cooked is going to get really sick or die anyway.

@wolf041 Several fold answers, raw meat is handled by butchers and consumers possible surface contamination. The virus could cross contaminate surfaces in the kitchen. The plants need a full complement of workers to process efficently.

@glennlab if people only knew the kinds of things normally in meat, they wouldn't risk any cross contamination. A few decades ago, I hauled a gut wagon. Once you see 50,000 pounds of hog guts with an army of skippers crawling around on it ( 3-8+ inch slug like parasites with lovely black and white stripes ) you REALLY take that stuff seriously 😳

Recent Visitors 40

Photos 77,317 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyI don’t understand why it hasn’t happened…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyA few things that people (fellas) seem to not understand about the bear vs man thing: The scenario is, a woman is walking through the woods hiking alone.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyA few things that people (fellas) seem to not understand about the bear vs man thing: The scenario is, a woman is walking through the woods hiking alone.

Posted by backtobasicsA little drinking fun

Posted by backtobasicsA little drinking fun

Posted by KilltheskyfairyI think even dummies know some of these?

Posted by KilltheskyfairyBear vs man: A bear wouldn’t demand my phone number so he could send me pictures of his bear junk.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyBear vs man: A bear wouldn’t demand my phone number so he could send me pictures of his bear junk.

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,992Top

Moderators