Agnostic.com
3 10

Because 2nd Amendment....

Lizard_of_Ahaz 9 May 3
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That is not a "well-regulated" militia. They are four empty-headed rednecks.

LMAO ROFL

sad truth

I bet most of them spent more on their rifle that they did on their mobile home....

@Lizard_of_Ahaz states that vote Democrat are poor too. Roughly 20% of the population in California live below the poverty line.

@RobertMartin 13.3... Texas is 14.7.... But in Texas many of the people just above the poverty line have 2 or 3 jobs and are barely hanging on....
[en.wikipedia.org]

@RobertMartin Of course in CA we are one of the few states with declining numbers in poverty because of the new minimum wage laws but we can't get the federal government to increase social security or SSI payments which is where a good portion of that poverty comes from... Right now I know people on social security who get 1200.00 a month to live on and SSI is still only 930.00 a month... SSI and SS alone accounts for about 5% of the poverty in CA...

[ssa.gov]

Recent Visitors 39

Photos 77,293 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyThese just annoy me🧐

Posted by KilltheskyfairySounds like something they’d do.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyInteresting numbers.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyFeminist food for thought…

Posted by YoujaesI saw this picture of the Chicken Sky Wizard and I thought it belonged here.

Posted by Ryo1"Everyone" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Posted by noworry28So no free gas ever.

Posted by glennlabParenting is hard when you're honest

Posted by glennlabI proudly served, even if it was reluctantly, for 6 years.

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,991Top

Moderators