Agnostic.com
6 11

Really Grandma?!

MichelleGar1 9 May 12
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Catholic?
No sex maniac protestant!

FrayedBear Level 9 May 13, 2020

She never had time to put her panties back on.

Busy lady

bobwjr Level 10 May 12, 2020

It's charming, and cute....but fortunately it's passΓ©.

As a demographer/population biologist I know why this occurred.

Every species are compelled to over-produce.

What we were slow to realize is that we have improved "death-control" decades before "birth control" - consequently all our little ones (in prior generations) were kept alive.

Consequently;

3 generations of having 5 kids that make it to fecundity (the age of reproduction) thanks to modern medicine allowed - if they marry and each have 5 chidren - 5 x 5 or 25 to be reproduced.

And those 25 that made it to fecundity gave us 5 x 25

or 125 fecund adults in 3 generations.

In the pre-health/sanitation/medicine past 5 kids (and often more) led to 1 fecund adult...who had 5 (or more) kids, 1 of whom led to a fecund adult...who had 5 kids who led to 1 fecund adult.

Or 1 fecund adult in 3 generations. (or in the case of Ms Fecund, in the image; 16 future baby makers).

So you can say that our growth is because of the success of "death control" - or public health, and medicine.

It's now the obligation of public health, world medicine researchers, and wise leaders to make "birth control" that's safe and effective for both sexes...not just women.

Otherwise we're doomed.

Robecology Level 9 May 12, 2020

@Robecology Did you and Literatehiker develop a friendship at least?

@MichelleGar1 I had forgotten all about that. I'm not in to considering Long distance relationships...and I don't think she is either. Thanks again for the intros, though! You're an exceptionally gregarious soul!

Having said that; I am open to whomever is willing to come visit me...no matter where in the world you are. If you want a place to play on the beach, like biking, tennis, golf or bocci ball....I even bought a set of pickle ball paddles and balls...they just installed a few courts here.

Oh...and I'm about to close on a rental property; I'm told by my realtor that it's one of the few 2-2's in Ocean village that rents by the week. It'll take some time for the Quarantine rules to ease up....but stay in touch! I might be able to put you both up for a great price!

@Robecology Thanks

Looks like Grandma was paying some bills for Grandpa....

And now we have TV, football and NASCAR.

Lorajay Level 9 May 12, 2020
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 44

Photos 77,293 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyThese just annoy me🧐

Posted by KilltheskyfairySounds like something they’d do.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyInteresting numbers.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyFeminist food for thought…

Posted by YoujaesI saw this picture of the Chicken Sky Wizard and I thought it belonged here.

Posted by Ryo1"Everyone" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Posted by noworry28So no free gas ever.

Posted by glennlabParenting is hard when you're honest

Posted by glennlabI proudly served, even if it was reluctantly, for 6 years.

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,991Top

Moderators