Agnostic.com
15 1

How many points did you get, and can others guess what they are??
(my point score in the comments.)

scurry 9 May 29
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

6.... #'s 6,8,13,14,15 and 17 jumping out of a perfectly safe airplane makes no sense at all and if the plane isn't safe why would you go up in it to begin with?....

7 of those. I must have had a sheltered life.

Moravian Level 8 May 30, 2020

I think point are for the things that u have not done ? Like , if u only done 7, then it’s 13 for u ? I never thought anyone else will pass my 11πŸ˜‚β™₯οΈπŸ™Œ

Seven of those not done, NOs 2,6,8,11,13,14 and 17

8...and, not a bucket list...

2, 10, and 14, no plans to fulfill 14, 2 or 10 either but somehow I feel my willingness is not as important for those milestones lol

Ludo Level 7 May 29, 2020

6,10 and 17. Guess I haven’t lived a full life.... yet.

Are those the one you have, or haven't done... ?
LOL

@scurry the three I haven’t done. I may just try to complete the list...just wondering what I should do to get arrested...

1. My life is boring πŸ˜‚
Pralina1 Level 9 May 29, 2020

You really need to skip school...

@KingofHarts that was on my list of the things I ve done πŸ˜‚

@Pralina1 But was it a real full fledged Ferris Bueller skip day??? Or was it just faking sick and staying home and watching The Price is Right, Bob Ross etc. ?????

@KingofHarts man , I went to a private all girls school in Italy up to 15, then to a private all girls school in Greece πŸ˜‚ u do the math !πŸ˜‚ . I skipped school twice , once Bcz my dog died , and once in highschool to protest ( throwing tomatoes ) to the American embassy πŸ˜‚. I was a dork then and still a dork today πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

@KingofHarts I thought the points are for the things that u have not done . I only did 9 things from this list , and none of these are even exciting πŸ˜‚

@Pralina1 Haha Throwing πŸ… at the U.S. Embassy!!! Lol. That is great! How old were you? What were you protesting????

@KingofHarts 17 and sure I will change the world . We wanted Greece out of NATO . Waste of my x . It took many year to understand how politics work . That summer I graduated and spend 2 yrs w 6 month break betwen in Africa as a volunteer . That was not a waste of my time . But I did not changed shit .
It’s easy to volunteer when u know dad will provide what u need . I learned that also later in life . But we did good work there , and many still do .
I am the most boring person ever and absolutely chicken shit for any adventure like the ones on this meme . I have been on tv thou and I have met many celebrities , not Bcz of me , but Bcz of my dad πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Eirteacher Level 7 May 29, 2020

bobwjr Level 10 May 29, 2020

I have not done 10

Sierra4 Level 8 May 29, 2020

18 for me but remember I am old so I've had more time to mess up.

Lorajay Level 9 May 29, 2020

@Hastur Thank you, I haven't done 2 of them I don't have a tattoo and I have never been skydiving. The drugs and zip line are iffy since I only inhaled 2 or 3 puffs of a marijuana cigarrette in Amsterdam 3 years ago and I have a small zip line in my backyard which I've gone down part of the way.

@Lorajay I'm a little iffy on the zip line myself. I've been on mini ones only. Can give half points. LOL

7 points.

Theresa_N Level 8 May 29, 2020

5 points

glennlab Level 10 May 29, 2020

9 Points. πŸ™‚

3 pts for me.

scurry Level 9 May 29, 2020
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 37

Photos 77,293 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyThese just annoy me🧐

Posted by KilltheskyfairySounds like something they’d do.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyInteresting numbers.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyFeminist food for thought…

Posted by YoujaesI saw this picture of the Chicken Sky Wizard and I thought it belonged here.

Posted by Ryo1"Everyone" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Posted by noworry28So no free gas ever.

Posted by glennlabParenting is hard when you're honest

Posted by glennlabI proudly served, even if it was reluctantly, for 6 years.

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,989Top

Moderators