Agnostic.com
3 7

Seriously, who doesn't know how to cook bacon?

scurry 9 June 24
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My sister took Home Economics in High school and she learned to make "cheesy potatoes" but that was about it. I took the class as well a different year but could have taught it because for the final the class was broken up in groups to make a dinner including dessert. I chose my team (oddly all the girls wanted to be in my group) and while the others made hamburgers and other crap we made manicotti, a salad, and baked Alaska. Since the class was graded on a curve we all got the only A's in the class.... Oddly also I was the only guy in the class who had no trouble at all getting dates that year even though several members of the football team were in it and I was the science nerd... Don't even get me started on how the girls used to bribe me to be my lab partner in the science class I took each semester....

One of my offspring wound up in a home ec class of high school seniors. Turned out ze could have been teaching it. Their idea of cooking was teaching them how to make grilled cheese sandwiches. Something my kids learned as soon as they could reach the stove, but nobody else in the class had a clue. Ze literally has 19 year old friends who don't know how to feed themselves. Cooking bacon for that crowd would likely involve the fire department and an ambulance.

wolf041 Level 7 June 25, 2020

Recent Visitors 29

Photos 77,362 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairySomeone tryna tell old Charlie something? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Posted by KilltheskyfairySomeone tryna tell old Charlie something? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Posted by KilltheskyfairyApparently all the Christian nationalists are buying his jersey๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Posted by KilltheskyfairyApparently all the Christian nationalists are buying his jersey๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Posted by KilltheskyfairyMore Chiefs’ kicker…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyTiny dot on the tiny blue dot?

Posted by KilltheskyfairyChiefs gotta drop the kicker…

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 3,003Top

Moderators