Agnostic.com
6 8

Stop asking if people can get any dumber. They're taking it as a challenge!

Kynlei 8 June 26
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Notice that it always goes to a ominous place, why couldn't it be Santa's elves marking the "nice" people's homes for Santa to find.

nogod4me Level 8 June 28, 2020

Taggin' the utilities, those govt worker hoodlums!

Maybe we can give them an "E" for effort.

nogod4me Level 8 June 27, 2020

E for eejit.

Do read
[en.wikipedia.org]

These are Cipolla's five fundamental laws of stupidity:

1. Always and inevitably everyone underestimates the number of stupid individuals in circulation.

2. The probability that a certain person (will) be stupid is independent of any other characteristic of that person.

3. A stupid person is a person who causes losses to another person or to a group of persons while himself deriving no gain and even possibly incurring losses.

4. Non-stupid people always underestimate the damaging power of stupid individuals. In particular non-stupid people constantly forget that at all times and places and under any circumstances to deal and/or associate with stupid people always turns out to be a costly mistake.

5. A stupid person is the most dangerous type of person.

Corollary: a stupid person is more dangerous than a pillager.

FrayedBear Level 9 June 27, 2020

Wow, interesting. And not wrong.

Never, ever, after drump, will I give people the "benefit of the doubt"..........

AnneWimsey Level 9 June 27, 2020

I totally agree. This has been life-changing for me in so many ways.

I have a Ring doorbell system where people can post their videos for the local community to be aware of, and I've long since given up being disgusted with what people want to call the police over. I was probably better off not knowing how many paranoid racists and ageists live around me. (-.-)

Lauren Level 8 June 26, 2020

Only one out of three rang my bell instead preferring to rap their knuckles on the security door, door frame or window. I have decided to save myself the aggravation and so have padlocked the gate so they can get to neither bell push nor door!
And none wear masks to prevent them spraying me with C19.

@LetzGetReal Wow, that's so inconsiderate. I see that kind of aggression in crowds all the time and it's unsettling.

It's also a good reminder to me that ageism goes all ways. I was talking about the deep distrust many people in this area seem to have to young people, particularly those of color. Ring videos people walking on the sidewalk, down alleys, and in the street. It's actually rather invasive. But every time they film a young kid or 20s person walking down the alley, they think they're "scoping out the house" for a robbery, especially if they have backpacks on. Walking on the sidewalks at 11pm is so late that they have to be up to no good. They called the police on a guy walking home from his job at the convenience store at 1:00 in the morning. Just because he was out that late. It's quite dispiriting. I've started ignoring the alerts.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 42

Photos 77,377 More

Posted by noworry28He is a disgrace.

Posted by KilltheskyfairySomeone tryna tell old Charlie something? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Posted by KilltheskyfairySomeone tryna tell old Charlie something? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Posted by KilltheskyfairyApparently all the Christian nationalists are buying his jerseyπŸ™„πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Posted by KilltheskyfairyApparently all the Christian nationalists are buying his jerseyπŸ™„πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Posted by KilltheskyfairyMore Chiefs’ kicker…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyTiny dot on the tiny blue dot?

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 3,003Top

Moderators