Agnostic.com
7 17

Guess I'm good to go LMAO

bookofmorons 8 Aug 14
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There's a lot to be said about those who don't lead the perfect sanitary life. They - we - are likely to have built up more immunities....but there's an untold number who caught an infection from an unsanitary device like that and died....so I guess we'll never know.

But as a scientist who has dabbled in demography and epidemiology....I see the humor...and the truth....in this meme! Sharing on FB!

Robecology Level 9 Aug 14, 2020

Agreed. Didn't get HIV, herpes, syphilis, VD, ebola, pregnant or trannied.

FrayedBear Level 9 Aug 14, 2020

as far as you know LOL

@bookofmorons Well for him to get a sexually transmitted disease would require him having sex and as much as some of his posts show him being a control freak and anti woman I don't see it happening... As for getting "pregnant or trannied" I think that proves the point I am making....

@bookofmorons long gestation period.

@Lizard_of_Ahaz How many abortions did you say that you created? And how many did you pay for because you narcissistically impregnated women whilst out of control? Did you actually parent any children? A responsible man learns to not prematurely ejaculate his sperm - it is control to be admired. An irresponsible man doesn't give a brass razoo, a woman can always have an abortion and he is not there to sexually please her, only himself isn't he?

@FrayedBear You sound so Christian...

@Lizard_of_Ahaz and you sound so irresponsibly narcissistic & selfishly inhumane. You would probably have made a good commandant pouring the zyclon B into the chambers in Auschwitz or Dachau.

@FrayedBear Actually Hitler was one of you not me.... He outlawed abortion on all women of his "master race"

@Lizard_of_Ahaz bet that created a problem for any throw backs who came out coloured.

@FrayedBear Nice show of racism, and narcissism there...

@Lizard_of_Ahaz 😁 if the hat fits wear it :

[i.pinimg.com]

@FrayedBear

@Lizard_of_Ahaz describing yourself! 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

I'm immune! 😀

The most disgusting part of using those was they were invariably jammed so the same couple of feet of towel was being used by everyone...

I used one in the 90s, does that count?

Kynlei Level 8 Aug 14, 2020

That's what I was thinking. It went beyond the 70s for sure.

@altschmerz I remembered seeing those. Not sure if in Brazil or when I came to the US for the first time (1986)

If you remember the 1970's, AARP wants you!

Eek! That's not sanitary..

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 42

Photos 77,314 More

Posted by noworry28So no free gas ever.

Posted by glennlabParenting is hard when you're honest

Posted by glennlabI proudly served, even if it was reluctantly, for 6 years.

Posted by bookofmoronscouldn't hurt I guess

Posted by KilltheskyfairyHelpful memes…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyHelpful memes…

Posted by bookofmoronsBible science - love sending this to rapture nuts

Posted by noworry28Yeah, that's usually how it works. Knowledge and education allows one to free his or her mind to apply critical thinking.

Posted by glennlabOlder adults too, some of us never plan on growing old.

Posted by glennlabRobin still has words of wisdom.

Posted by noworry28Religion, the enemy of progress.

Posted by bookofmoronsNature never ceases to amaze me. the things you see at the Smithsonian

Posted by CliffordCookTell me again about how Easter is about Jesus rising from the grave like a zombie. I love that joke.

Posted by glennlabGive a hand up when you can.

Posted by glennlabBe on the look out.

Posted by Ryo1And that was God's plan! 😆

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #wife #fear #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,986Top

Moderators