Agnostic.com
7 13

Texting gone wrong.
I have no answers...

scurry 8 Sep 24
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Post a comment Author often replies/likes Reply Author often replies/likes Add Photo

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My husband and I will sometimes use predictive text to have conversations. It gets weird sometimes.

Example: I have a very small town in a while I can barely remember the time I wrote about the first one and the cats being around people right now are the best.

Kynlei Level 8 Sep 25, 2020

Well, I like the part about Cats. LOL

poor kitty

Rudy1962 Level 9 Sep 25, 2020

My second wife used to speak that way. I got really good at just nodding and smiling. I think it had something to do with free association language choices mixed with Asian poetry.

OldGoat43 Level 8 Sep 24, 2020

I actually know people that text like this....

Me too. And sometimes it's me, or I should say, my autocorrect. LOL

@scurry Actually it isn't their autocorrect they are just plain stupid is all. I blocked them but they just come by in person to complain because they can't get hold of me to waste my time... Kind of figures doesn't it?...

Got no idea what these texts are supposed to mean.

Those are two bots having a discussion... Little baby bots 🤣😂

I'm still trying to understand the first text with courthouse, scissors and what Dereck has to do with the car....

Zoohome Level 8 Sep 24, 2020

Cart.... Not to mention why he would live in her purse...

@Lizard_of_Ahaz it's a mouse or hamster? Lol

@Cutiebeauty Also it makes you wonder what he did in her cart and why before she remembered whatever it was she was going to go to the courthouse....

@Lizard_of_Ahaz yeah cart, it was early in the day when I typed. Not that it should excuse me because I mixed the letters all the time. But I DO make sense on a full context. 😂😂😂

Write Comment