Agnostic.com
3 4

I fear things... Here are AI Memes.
1st one is a bit unsettling.
2nd tells me not to worry.

scurry 9 Sep 30
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Keep a spray bottle of water handy! Or a SuperSquirter!

to be fair . . . . Samuels and Deuteronomy are Old Testament books so there were no "Christians"

first one is inaccurate, second one is funny. you get to guess the inaccuracy.

glennlab Level 10 Sep 30, 2020

If It's with the bible verses; you could highlight it in yellow and I would still miss it.

@altschmerz @bookofmorons hit it on the head,

@altschmerz 15 When Judah saw her, he thought she was a prostitute, for she had covered her face. 16 Not realizing that she was his daughter-in-law, he went over to her by the roadside and said, β€œCome now, let me sleep with you.”

β€œAnd what will you give me to sleep with you?” she asked.
17 β€œI’ll send you a young goat from my flock,” he said.
β€œWill you give me something as a pledge until you send it?” she asked.

18 He said, β€œWhat pledge should I give you?”
β€œYour seal and its cord, and the staff in your hand,” she answered. So he gave them to her and slept with her, and she became pregnant by him. 19 After she left, she took off her veil and put on her widow’s clothes again.

20 Meanwhile Judah sent the young goat by his friend the Adullamite in order to get his pledge back from the woman, but he did not find her. 21 He asked the men who lived there, β€œWhere is the shrine prostitute who was beside the road at Enaim?” β€œThere hasn’t been any shrine prostitute here,” they said.

22 So he went back to Judah and said, β€œI didn’t find her. Besides, the men who lived there said, β€˜There hasn’t been any shrine prostitute here.’”
23 Then Judah said, β€œLet her keep what she has, or we will become a laughingstock. After all, I did send her this young goat, but you didn’t find her.”
24 About three months later Judah was told, β€œYour daughter-in-law Tamar is guilty of prostitution, and as a result she is now pregnant.”
Judah said, β€œBring her out and have her burned to death!”

25 As she was being brought out, she sent a message to her father-in-law. β€œI am pregnant by the man who owns these,” she said. And she added, β€œSee if you recognize whose seal and cord and staff these are.”
26 Judah recognized them and said, β€œShe is more righteous than I, since I wouldn’t give her to my son Shelah.” And he did not sleep with her again.

Recent Visitors 46

Photos 77,294 More

Posted by CliffordCook([stopchristiannationalism.com], when he heard there was an apparition of the Virgin Mary, he cut to the front of the line to grab her by the pussy.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyThese just annoy me🧐

Posted by KilltheskyfairySounds like something they’d do.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyInteresting numbers.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyFeminist food for thought…

Posted by YoujaesI saw this picture of the Chicken Sky Wizard and I thought it belonged here.

Posted by Ryo1"Everyone" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Posted by noworry28So no free gas ever.

Posted by glennlabParenting is hard when you're honest

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,991Top

Moderators