Agnostic.com
6 16

Kids draw what they know.

scurry 9 Oct 18
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

As a teacher these ones really annoy me. Either it is making teachers look stupid or there really is an early childhood teacher who was too stupid to ask the child what the drawing was about which is essentially young child drawing 101 always freaking ask the kid what they have drawn in which case they need to stop teaching now and go do a job that does not require thinking overly much.

Budgie Level 8 Oct 19, 2020

Agreed. Unfortunately, I've met many (primarily school) teachers who have been less than impressive. Some can't hold down an adult conversation. One informed us all (at a friend's baby shower) that you get vitamin C from the sun and suggested the mom-to-be take exorbitant amounts of Calcium, because you can't take too much. Knowing full-well this was wrong and dangerous, I quickly interupted with Please see your doctor for dietary supplements & advice.
There are lots of great teachers, but there are lots of duds too. 😬😫

@scurry Oh wow. I can not believe these people are teaching, in my training we had to pass basic Maths, English, Science and Social Ed questions. If you could not pass them you had to do an extra unit to understand them. The pass mark was 100% I nearly failed the Maths one when I failed to notice that the mark on the page (there were lots of them) was in fact a decimal point. The lecturer told me I had one wrong and in shock I said, "No I don't." he showed it to me and said what about the decimal point, I then put the point in my answer and got it right took me ten minutes to complete the test.

Very funny! Reminds me of this one.

That's crazy 😂😂

Good one!

Merseyman1 Level 9 Oct 18, 2020

Love it. Stupid effing teachers.

FrayedBear Level 9 Oct 18, 2020

the over reaction industry in motion

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 43

Photos 77,352 More

Posted by CliffordCookIf your religion ends in burning people in a lake of fire just because they don't want to join your religion, no, it is not a religion of love.

Posted by YoujaesYa know, this would be a really cool pet, and genetic engineering just might make them.

Posted by backtobasicsI think we have seen a lot of ignorance the last 8 years.

Posted by glennlabOne reason their Judeao christian religions are so messed up

Posted by michelle666garLove this movie!!!

Posted by backtobasicsThere may be an opening soon!

Posted by glennlabIn case there was ever any doubt

Posted by backtobasicsA little drinking fun

Posted by backtobasicsA little drinking fun

Posted by noworry28The temple of the sith where the dark side dwell.

Posted by CliffordCookDonald Trump is so Bible, when he saw the lilies of the field that do not work or worry, he called them evil Marxists and promised to root them out like the vermin they are.

Posted by mistymoon77The battle has begun

Posted by noworry28Yep, he didn't want to be a Beverly hillbilly, he became a Washington DC hillbilly.

Posted by CliffordCookDonald Trump is so Bible, when he heard it would be easier for a camel to get through the eye of a needle than for a wealthy man to go to heaven, he just had a gigantic needle built to ride his camel ...

Posted by CliffordCook([stopchristiannationalism.com], when he heard there was an apparition of the Virgin Mary, he cut to the front of the line to grab her by the pussy.

Posted by YoujaesI saw this picture of the Chicken Sky Wizard and I thought it belonged here.

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 3,003Top

Moderators