Agnostic.com
2 0

Just recalled following a phone conversation.

Lol. At long last I've worked out what I wrote on a supermarket community notice board nearly 30 years ago:

"Large overweight ugly man with sense of humour looking for slim intelligent elegant woman also with sense of humour. Must like classical music, poetry, traditional music, sex, fine art, cooking, the countryside & good conversation. Please contact:

My conversationalist on the phone responded "I'm not surprised that you got no replies because it sounds interesting".

What are your thoughts? Australian women in NSW Coles supermarkets don't read, don't read community notices, don't like sex, were all committed, fat, dull, goths or uninteresting boors?

FrayedBear 9 Nov 28
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Seriously?
Delete "overweight ugly"...avoid negative self-judgement...
Delete "slim elegant"...promotes "nope, that's not me"...
Replace "Must like" with "I like"...Requiring(Must is a requirement word) 8 specific features is a stretch...better she peruses, says, "hmm, I like 4 or 5 of those things. Maybe worth a try"...

LMAO - delete no emphasise sense of humour
Slim elegant exists or is achievable desire, my choice having brought up on Jack Spratt nursery rhyme.
Must like because I wish to share my likes which cannot occur with the 99.999999999% of the world that does not even know what traditional music is.
The brain is capable of 9 independent thoughts. I'm not interested in half wits!
😁
Thank you for your thoughts.

Perhaps no woman felt they fit that description? Or they were busy writing a similar ad of their own seeking a slim intelligent good-looking man with a great sense of humor.

Sadly I never saw theirs or their list did not include my likes.

Recent Visitors 43

Photos 77,294 More

Posted by CliffordCook([stopchristiannationalism.com], when he heard there was an apparition of the Virgin Mary, he cut to the front of the line to grab her by the pussy.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyThese just annoy me🧐

Posted by KilltheskyfairySounds like something they’d do.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyInteresting numbers.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyFeminist food for thought…

Posted by YoujaesI saw this picture of the Chicken Sky Wizard and I thought it belonged here.

Posted by Ryo1"Everyone" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Posted by noworry28So no free gas ever.

Posted by glennlabParenting is hard when you're honest

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,991Top

Moderators