Agnostic.com
3 13

Canadian Problems (2 memes)

scurry 9 Dec 16
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

#1 is all over Brazil. Yes, I did that as well. 🀣
1 liter milk.

Zoohome Level 8 Dec 16, 2020

Re: #2 the answer is that you are sarcastic not Canadian....

No, not at all. It can only snow when the temperature is hovering around 0Β°C. So when we've had a cold snap of -25Β°C, and it snows, it has most definitely warmed up, considerably. πŸ™‚

@scurry If you call that warm you are either insane or love living in a walk in freezer....

@scurry As someone that saw snow at -50F it is never too cold to snow, Yhe snow is as small assand, but it is still snow. found a reference [weather.com]

@glennlab Sure, but generally speaking, and especially regarding this meme, it is typically around zero (freezing) when it snows.

@glennlab, @Lizard_of_Ahaz welp, when the past 2 weeks or so ran -25 or -30Β°C, yes, I do call 0Β°C warm. It's all relative.

@scurry I remeber going out in shorts my last winter in Spokane when it got up to freezing, so Ifeel you.

@scurry So is incest but all things being relative 75F (23.9C) is what I consider warm....

@Lizard_of_Ahaz Well, that sure is an appropriate response. Thanks.

In the mild UK climate it always got warmer when it was about to snow. Never having experienced Canadian winter it I must ask a Canadian if it snows at -30Β°.

FrayedBear Level 9 Dec 16, 2020

Snow happens when the air is warm enough to hold moisture and when it meets colder air. -30 would be pretty rare where I live (can't think of a singe instance actually ) but air that cold wouldnt hold must water

Recent Visitors 37

Photos 77,294 More

Posted by CliffordCook([stopchristiannationalism.com], when he heard there was an apparition of the Virgin Mary, he cut to the front of the line to grab her by the pussy.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyThese just annoy me🧐

Posted by KilltheskyfairySounds like something they’d do.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyInteresting numbers.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyFeminist food for thought…

Posted by YoujaesI saw this picture of the Chicken Sky Wizard and I thought it belonged here.

Posted by Ryo1"Everyone" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Posted by noworry28So no free gas ever.

Posted by glennlabParenting is hard when you're honest

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,991Top

Moderators