Agnostic.com
7 13

Fitness goals! Lol

MichelleGar1 9 Dec 29
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A woman with fantastic goals. Salute!

joeandbarb Level 7 Dec 31, 2020

@joeandbarb 🍾

It can be an endurance workout!

Robecology Level 9 Dec 30, 2020

@Robecology True, it can be!

Isn't that the truth?! 🤣🤣🤣

Zoohome Level 8 Dec 30, 2020

Me too, lady, me too. 😂

Kynlei Level 8 Dec 30, 2020

A worthy goal but 2 hours+ would be preferable.

FrayedBear Level 9 Dec 29, 2020

@FrayedBear That's what they all say, five minutes later, it's all over! Lol

@MichelleGar1 they don't make them like us anymore.

@MichelleGar1 A
And why can you not resurect them? It's not all just lie on your back & open your legs whilst singing the "Star Spangled Banner".

@FrayedBear Sometimes you have to wait a while before they can restart!

@MichelleGar1 and why do they not impove your anticipation? Woops you're not with armless, legless & tongueless men are you? If not tell them to keep you warming up before you amputate the parts that they should be using whilst they get their blood pressure back up.

@MichelleGar1 I could retain an erect penis after ejaculation well into my 50's.

@FrayedBear Not all men are the same as other's. Just like most women just don't lie on their backs, close their eyes and sing the Star Spangled Banner, we're all not just looking for a sugar daddy! Lol

@MichelleGar1 lol & I am not looking for a babe looking for a sugar dad cos I don't have any sugar.

@FrayedBear And the world goes round and round, lol

@FrayedBear A whole different subject, my mom and I will be making tamales tomorrow, so I will post our recipe and a picture. I have the phone app and I'm only allowed one picture per post. Would you like a picture of the process or the finished product?

@MichelleGar1 don't understand. I use android phone app & can post many. A reply a few hours ago to fernapple had 6 or seven full length screen shots.
I suspect that the secret is to use a photo editor (I use Pixlr) save the photo in low format - my files are usually 200,000 bytes or less in size. That results in less upload cost & possibly useage by viewers.

@MichelleGar1 see "A simple breakfast at 6 pm."

@FrayedBear I can't, never could, oh well.

@FrayedBear I tried it on your post about your 6am breakfast, it's working with the new format, it didn't work for me before.

Amusing, but to much tmi in a public place.

freedom41 Level 9 Dec 29, 2020

Is that because you are unable to maintain 30 minute erections?

Pratice on a mechanical bull.

@Castlepaloma That's not necessary, there's toy's for that! 😉

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 44

Photos 77,298 More

Posted by Ryo1

Posted by KilltheskyfairyThose are my pronouns too!

Posted by KilltheskyfairyEaster hack??

Posted by KilltheskyfairyStill Women’s History Month…

Posted by noworry28There's nothing Holy about any of the Torah, New Testament, or Quran.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyHappy Atheist Day to my fellow Atheists!

Posted by KilltheskyfairyYou can’t win!

Posted by noworry28This is so funny 😁

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #children #Bible #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #wife #fear #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,975Top

Moderators