Agnostic.com
5 4

really good deal, just have a mop ready for the blood.

glennlab 10 Jan 3
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Probably should have put this up before but....
Only half off two fingers....

The answer is not a mop but a silicone surgeons glove. They are very effective in stoppng & containing th~blood of injured hands & fingers if the limb is properly inserted.
Also very useful for transporting ice packed severed fingers & toes.

It won't cost you an arm. Only a few fingers.

There was a time that I used to angrily say to people "if you are a thief, go & cut your hand off". I stopped saying it after one bloke cut his finger off 5 days later.

@FrayedBear Why?... People who steal should expect Karma to reward them...

@Lizard_of_Ahaz why what - angry, - believing that I caused the amputation, - thinking too much or believe in Karma?

@FrayedBear Your belief in it doesn't matter theirs does...

@Lizard_of_Ahaz Yeah he was a godbothering elder of the church.

@FrayedBear Next time you see him just say "goddidit" and point to his hand...

@Lizard_of_Ahaz Fortunately I dont.

@FrayedBear You misspelled "unfortunately..."

@Lizard_of_Ahaz we both know that there is no god.

@FrayedBear But he doesn't does he?...

@Lizard_of_Ahaz you are suggesting cruelty to an untermenschen?
Bring back the cyclon B washhouses?

@FrayedBear Nope just a little fun payback by using his own stupid irrational beliefs against him...

@Lizard_of_Ahaz aw, spoilsport?

@FrayedBear Think of it as pissing down his back and telling him it was his god....

PS: There are a couple of bloody things jammed up in the guard, I couldn't pry them out.

OldGoat43 Level 9 Jan 3, 2021
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 35

Photos 77,362 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairySomeone tryna tell old Charlie something? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Posted by KilltheskyfairySomeone tryna tell old Charlie something? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Posted by KilltheskyfairyApparently all the Christian nationalists are buying his jerseyπŸ™„πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Posted by KilltheskyfairyApparently all the Christian nationalists are buying his jerseyπŸ™„πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Posted by KilltheskyfairyMore Chiefs’ kicker…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyTiny dot on the tiny blue dot?

Posted by KilltheskyfairyChiefs gotta drop the kicker…

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 3,003Top

Moderators