Agnostic.com
5 11

Best explanation ever?

jeshuey 8 Jan 12
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That's why I always check for ninjas wherever I go. I haven't seen one yet, because they're very fast and always dodge behind me before I can turn around.

Paul4747 Level 8 Jan 12, 2021

Just because you didn't see the alien Russian pulling 45's strings (or were they chains?) . . .

FrayedBear Level 9 Jan 12, 2021

No, everyone saw that, except those who didn't want to see.

I will start to look there for them. I thought that as long as one hit two sticks together they would be scared away.

Yet those not inclined to conspiracy can see right wing hate on facebook and twitter for months on end and still not be convinced we're under a seditious coup attack.

If it's a coup it is the most ill-planned and poorly executed coup in human history. It is bothersome to be sure, but our nation has faced worse.

I think the problem is one of A) not wanting to believe that people would actually go so far as to assault the Capitol building; and B) that when 15 or 20 different groups are talking about the same thing, it doesn't really look like a conspiracy. Conspiracies are supposed to be secret.

In fact it wasn't a conspiracy, on reflection. There were conspiracies to commit criminal acts, to be sure, such as smuggling firearms over state lines; but the thing as a whole was an open insurrection.

Or Sasquatch hiding in the woods.

BD66 Level 8 Jan 12, 2021
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 35

Photos 77,298 More

Posted by Ryo1

Posted by KilltheskyfairyThose are my pronouns too!

Posted by KilltheskyfairyEaster hack??

Posted by KilltheskyfairyStill Women’s History Month…

Posted by noworry28There's nothing Holy about any of the Torah, New Testament, or Quran.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyHappy Atheist Day to my fellow Atheists!

Posted by KilltheskyfairyYou can’t win!

Posted by noworry28This is so funny 😁

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #children #Bible #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #wife #fear #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,975Top

Moderators