Agnostic.com
2 9

Because progress....

Lizard_of_Ahaz 9 Feb 11
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Those pipeline workers can not learn how to drive the tanker trucks to the coast for more pay.

OldGoat43 Level 9 Feb 11, 2021

Better yet learn how to put together wind power units and repair them.... Lots of money in that.

Definitely stealing this for Facebook and all of my Oklahoma oil patch friends.

Lorajay Level 9 Feb 11, 2021

Let them know there is more money in clean energy jobs than oil anyway...

@Lizard_of_Ahaz I try to do that repeatedly but the fear of the unknown, fear of change and laziness plugs up their ears.

@Lorajay Actually most of the skills they already have would be needed for setting up wind power generators. Kind of stupid for them to stay in a far more dangerous and low paying job when the product they work with kills 6 to 8 million people a year just from the pollution it creates... Mention that who knows when one of those millions might be someone they actually care about...

Recent Visitors 34

Photos 77,317 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyFeminist food for thought…

Posted by YoujaesI saw this picture of the Chicken Sky Wizard and I thought it belonged here.

Posted by Ryo1"Everyone" 😆😆😆

Posted by noworry28So no free gas ever.

Posted by glennlabParenting is hard when you're honest

Posted by glennlabI proudly served, even if it was reluctantly, for 6 years.

Posted by bookofmoronscouldn't hurt I guess

Posted by KilltheskyfairyHelpful memes…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyHelpful memes…

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #children #Bible #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #wife #fear #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,988Top

Moderators