Agnostic.com
2 11

Got my appointment with Nurse Betty on the 8th to get stuck...

Lizard_of_Ahaz 9 Apr 7
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Congrats! Here's hoping for no/mild side effects...

phxbillcee Level 10 Apr 7, 2021

I think most people expect side effects so they get them... Only shot that ever gave me any was in 1976 the old swine flu shot made me feel a bit under the weather so I drank one beer and took a 30 minute nap... After that I was as good as new.
Snots and Bears right back atcha...

@Lizard_of_Ahaz Actually, some minor side effects aren't a bad thing. It shows your immune response is kicking in.

[livescience.com]

@Lizard_of_Ahaz Also, sorry to disappoint, but you get the shot in the arm. Another fantasy gone, I know.

@phxbillcee I enjoy calmly saying "ouch" when they stick the needle in just to see the look on their face... or just asking "is this the part where I am supposed to pass out?"

@Lizard_of_Ahaz Let us know how you do. &, again, I'm glad for you! Fuck the anti-vaxxers!

@phxbillcee Well no side effects at all unless you count the bright green foam coming from my mouth and the way the geiger counter reacts when I walk past it...

@Lizard_of_Ahaz I think that's the cheap scotch you've been drinking...

@phxbillcee Could have been the food dye and alkaseltzer with the old radium dial watch too...

It is a relief to have done this.

Recent Visitors 28

Photos 77,293 More

Posted by CliffordCook([stopchristiannationalism.com], when he heard there was an apparition of the Virgin Mary, he cut to the front of the line to grab her by the pussy.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyThese just annoy me🧐

Posted by KilltheskyfairySounds like something they’d do.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyInteresting numbers.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyFeminist food for thought…

Posted by YoujaesI saw this picture of the Chicken Sky Wizard and I thought it belonged here.

Posted by Ryo1"Everyone" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Posted by noworry28So no free gas ever.

Posted by glennlabParenting is hard when you're honest

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,991Top

Moderators