Agnostic.com
5 14

Sometimes you just have to be in awe....

#Awe
Lizard_of_Ahaz 9 June 20
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

In my last days in the Moron Church I used to enjoy pointing out to Missionaries that under the current church rules Jesus would fail a worthiness interview and so could not be given a temple recommend and so would be barred from the sacred building, so who was the Prophet supposedly talking to in there everyday?

Prig : a person who displays or demands of others pointlessly precise conformity, fussiness about trivialities, or exaggerated propriety, especially in a self-righteous or irritating manner.

racocn8 Level 9 June 20, 2021

lol

KateOahu Level 8 June 20, 2021

Just showing "the bad example".

OldGoat43 Level 9 June 20, 2021

LMAO!!!

The most amusing part is how they are against body piercings...

@Lizard_of_Ahaz Stupid bunch! Jesus has long hair, wears sandals and probably smelled!

@MichelleGar1 Imaginary Jesus also had a scraggly beard and body piercings...

@Lizard_of_Ahaz He probably masturbated both ways, so it would feel different each time! Lol

@Lizard_of_Ahaz I've always been curious as to how circumcised blokes can masturbate having no foreskin.

@FrayedBear Medically speaking from studies I have seen (not having experienced being uncircumcised) not only am I less likely to contract an STD or UTI (Both of which has never happened to me personally) but there is a slight reduction in sensitivity which prolongs the sexual act increasing pleasure for both the male and female.

@Lizard_of_Ahaz ,
@MichelleGar1 that sounds like the bloke hitting his thumb with the hammer saying "it feels good to stop that mosquito bite itching". The rest of us just apply tea tree oil or no itch ointment!
I have an acquaintance who on discovering that sex with an uncircumcised man was not painful wrote a blog on circumcision that enlightened about a million people to the barbarity & cruelty of circumcision. A revelation as she had only experienced very painful sex from circumcised penises.
Incidentally you do not have to be circumcised to hold an erection for hours.

@FrayedBear Actually for me it wasn't anything of the sort it was done shortly after I was born. I can defiantly say it was done before the age of three as I still have some memories of that age... Consider also that it helps with cleanliness both as a baby in diapers and as an adult. I have heard some women complain about other men who are not as clean as they should be which makes it unpleasant for a woman giving him oral....

@Lizard_of_Ahaz Just as you are in control of the measures to prevent you getting STDs so women are in control of not taking dirty penises into their mouths.
I often wonder if it's American womens dislike of vaginal sex, American men's need to orally humiliate women or failure to maintsin erections that has resulted in America's obsession with oral sex?
I must also one day enquire if oral herpes is more prevalent in the US than in other countries.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 26

Photos 77,317 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyFeminist food for thought…

Posted by YoujaesI saw this picture of the Chicken Sky Wizard and I thought it belonged here.

Posted by Ryo1"Everyone" 😆😆😆

Posted by noworry28So no free gas ever.

Posted by glennlabParenting is hard when you're honest

Posted by glennlabI proudly served, even if it was reluctantly, for 6 years.

Posted by bookofmoronscouldn't hurt I guess

Posted by KilltheskyfairyHelpful memes…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyHelpful memes…

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #children #Bible #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #wife #fear #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,988Top

Moderators