Agnostic.com
10 17

I never thought about this before. I guess I won't be donating this way anymore.

OldMetalHead 9 June 24
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There should be a 'tear' emoji.

Ello Level 6 July 1, 2021

This is a completely false meme. It features a check-out cashier at Walmart. 🙂

BD66 Level 8 June 25, 2021

Like vampires and mosquitoes, they will suck you dry in every way they can.

Exactly!

Every customer at Taco Bell should say:

"If I wanted to donate money to a charity, I would write a check to the charity and take a tax deduction. I came here for a taco."

BD66 Level 8 June 25, 2021

Similar to the televangelist mega churches scams.

OldGoat43 Level 9 June 25, 2021

Just FYI here in Canada many of the stores do not actually donate this money to the charity they claim, Shoppers Drug Mart Specifically are know for donating gift certificates to shoppers drug mart in the total value of the donations, meaning that not only are they getting the tax rite off on YOUR donation but as the money must be spent at shoppers they are also profiting directly off your donation, talk about double dipping

I don't know if you have this in the US but here some outlets mostly petrol stations have a "yes" and "no" button on the card reader. Press yes and 10p goes to some charity. Press "no" and nothing is added.
This really annoys me and I try to avoid those outlets.

Moravian Level 8 June 25, 2021

Wow. This is an aspect I had never considered. While I never shop at Walmart, I will consider this if asked to donate by corporations.

KateOahu Level 8 June 25, 2021

Donating it to charity?... probably not I bet the Waltons line their pockets with those "donations..."

Are you saying Walmart (or any other big-box store) would stoop so low? Well, of course you are!

phxbillcee Level 10 June 24, 2021

@OldMetalHead Makes sense tho.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 32

Photos 77,326 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyFeminist food for thought…

Posted by YoujaesI saw this picture of the Chicken Sky Wizard and I thought it belonged here.

Posted by Ryo1"Everyone" 😆😆😆

Posted by noworry28So no free gas ever.

Posted by glennlabParenting is hard when you're honest

Posted by glennlabI proudly served, even if it was reluctantly, for 6 years.

Posted by bookofmoronscouldn't hurt I guess

Posted by KilltheskyfairyHelpful memes…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyHelpful memes…

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #children #Bible #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #wife #fear #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,988Top

Moderators