Agnostic.com
8 2

I've transcended this some time ago. Say YES if you have, too. πŸ˜ƒ

Ryo1 8 Sep 14
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

YES!!!

Huh? What about cooperation, empathy, collegiality?

BitFlipper Level 8 Sep 15, 2021

You can still cooperate with others, empathise with people, etc. You don't stop caring about others. But you don't go worrying about what others may say about you for the actions you take, which you believe that are right for you (and for those you care about).

I haven't given one rat's ass what people think since, at 19, my first ex kicked & dragged me around a dance floor and not one of the 200++ people lifted one finger, or even objected.
As I literally crawled into the safety of the Ladies' Room, I felt a deep Fuck You All in the bottom of my soul....and in those days, I never used "bad" words......

AnneWimsey Level 9 Sep 14, 2021

back then we were still property and even now ppl don't usually come to a woman's aid for fear of retaliation im so sorry that you had to go through that ...I do however love the person you have become perhaps in part because of those bad years ....

@whiskywoman I agree, thanks! I wouldn't wish that time on Anyone (okay, drump & co.) but it worked out......

As always, what counts is the underlying motive. If the motive manages to be for your benefit, then considering that information may be useful.

racocn8 Level 9 Sep 14, 2021

No.

FrayedBear Level 9 Sep 14, 2021

Always working at it. Some days, more successfully than others

KateOahu Level 8 Sep 14, 2021

Evidence of careful thinking.

Yes.

BD66 Level 8 Sep 14, 2021

Yes, a long time ago.

OldGoat43 Level 9 Sep 14, 2021
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 31

Photos 77,293 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyThese just annoy me🧐

Posted by KilltheskyfairySounds like something they’d do.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyInteresting numbers.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyFeminist food for thought…

Posted by YoujaesI saw this picture of the Chicken Sky Wizard and I thought it belonged here.

Posted by Ryo1"Everyone" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Posted by noworry28So no free gas ever.

Posted by glennlabParenting is hard when you're honest

Posted by glennlabI proudly served, even if it was reluctantly, for 6 years.

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,988Top

Moderators