Agnostic.com
3 4
A cop doing his best to protect & serve.
Seriousreason 8 Oct 16
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Glad you got that prejudice on video. Thanks for sharing. I hope someone recognizes him and reprimands him. It's very courteous of him -and perhaps a bit unprofessional of him - to let you go through a speeding zone going illegally fast...but that "rip off the Biden - Harris bumper sticker so people don't think you're an idiot" comment is just unprofessional, wrong and quite possibly illegal.

You're from New Zealand. Did this happen there?

Robecology Level 9 Oct 18, 2021

It's a joke , get over yourself. Bidens a total fool.. The sooner everyone admits it the better.

Aβ€”hole.

KateOahu Level 8 Oct 16, 2021

I suppose I'd let a piece of shit cop trade me a get out of ticket free card for the price of a bumper sticker.

Doesn't seem to matter how bad things get . Many will still defend the indefensible. " Let's go Brandon " .

@Seriousreason I don't know what your comment means. Are you taking about Brandon Tate-Brown who was shot by police?

@JeffMurray
No NASCAR winner Brandon having his interview drowned out by Fuck Joe Biden chants . The NBC reporter tried saving the moment by saying . It's Let's go Brandon being shouted.

@Seriousreason Wouldn't mind if NASCAR events sunk into the ocean...

@JeffMurray
I'm sure the feelings mutual. Trudeau has even banned the" let's go Brandon " comment in Canada. Such a pansy ..

@Seriousreason Of course they want me to die, too. There's a big difference between those two things though. It's like the difference between hating racists and hating black people. There's a lot of people that are too stupid to realize the difference between those things.

@JeffMurray Who ever mentioned death . You have some serious problems Sir.. Get some help..

@Seriousreason Maybe there was a miscommunication. I said I wouldn't mind if NASCAR events sunk into the ocean, and you said, "I'm sure the feelings mutual." What I thought you meant by that was that Republicans hate me and want me to die so I can't fuck up their idea of America just as much as I hate Republicans and want them to die so they can't fuck up my idea of America. Apparently, that's not what you meant to convey, so I apologize, but please clarify what you did mean to say.

@JeffMurray
Sinking into the ocean relies on the pretext one can swim.. But I can see how you concluded death.
All this hate is very alien to me . I sense there is large amounts of decency in you. Republicans like democrats will truly F up your idea for America. Both parties are corrupt , self serving & lie to the public without hesitation.
Arrest Fauci .. that would be a start..

@Seriousreason Yeah, that's not really what sinking into the ocean means. You're suggesting I was saying I wanted all the people at NASCAR events to go for a swim??
Yes, both parties have problems, but they're not equivalent. One party wants to completely control women and potentially kill the ones that end up with life-threatening pregnancies, prevent people from marrying the one they love, destroy democracy and install a king, etc. What do democrats do that's even a fraction as bad as that?
And what law do you think Fauci broke he should be arrested for?

@JeffMurray
Lying to Congress , not once but twice . Gain a function research at Wuhan. Paid for by his NHS. Incompetenly handled by staff is why we are all in this mess.. Plus torturing puppies . Allowing sandflies & mosquitoes to eat the dogs faces off . Because " science ". another 5 years at least for the droplet obsessed gobblin.
You're probably one of those democrat's that loves the draconian mandates . And demands vaccination status papers with IDs for all Americans be shown before you can take a shit. . . Then turns around and says to be asked to produce IDs to vote is racist.. Which one is it.. ?

@Seriousreason There's a big fucking difference between a constitutional right and a requirement that a private company puts on their services.

@JeffMurray
What's that got to do with equal requirements across the board. ? There's very little anyone can do , purchase , operate or own , without first producing ID .

@Seriousreason If you can't even figure out the difference between a right and a privilege, I'm not going to be able to help you.

@JeffMurray
Once you can define how owning a form of ID is a privilege.
Then maybe we could agree to disagree. Rights have nothing to do with obtaining an ID .

@Seriousreason What are you talking about?!
The right is the constitutionally guaranteed right to vote. The privilege is riding on a plane or going on a cruise or whatever the fuck else a company wants to require proof of vaccination for. That's the difference. I would never agree to requiring proof of vaccination for voting. Are you really unable to parse these things?

Recent Visitors 25

Photos 77,294 More

Posted by CliffordCookDonald Trump is so Bible, when he heard it would be easier for a camel to get through the eye of a needle than for a wealthy man to go to heaven, he just had a gigantic needle built to ride his camel ...

Posted by CliffordCook([stopchristiannationalism.com], when he heard there was an apparition of the Virgin Mary, he cut to the front of the line to grab her by the pussy.

Posted by YoujaesI saw this picture of the Chicken Sky Wizard and I thought it belonged here.

Posted by Ryo1"Everyone" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Posted by noworry28So no free gas ever.

Posted by glennlabParenting is hard when you're honest

Posted by glennlabI proudly served, even if it was reluctantly, for 6 years.

Posted by bookofmoronscouldn't hurt I guess

Posted by bookofmoronsBible science - love sending this to rapture nuts

Posted by noworry28Yeah, that's usually how it works. Knowledge and education allows one to free his or her mind to apply critical thinking.

Posted by glennlabOlder adults too, some of us never plan on growing old.

Posted by glennlabRobin still has words of wisdom.

Posted by noworry28Religion, the enemy of progress.

Posted by bookofmoronsNature never ceases to amaze me. the things you see at the Smithsonian

Posted by CliffordCookTell me again about how Easter is about Jesus rising from the grave like a zombie. I love that joke.

Posted by glennlabGive a hand up when you can.

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,991Top

Moderators