Agnostic.com
4 5

Her last word was Allen…

Killtheskyfairy 9 Jan 5
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What a beautiful meme! She was a wonderful positive person.

I'm afraid there were no last words. I heard/read that it was a simple passing in her sleep.

I read otherwise.

@Killtheskyfairy Sound's like Carol was told by Vicki who was told by Carol's assistant....one of those "telegraph" things....I don't buy it- but it's romantic innuendo, for sure.

[stylecaster.com]

@Robecology and the assistant was there in the room, Betty died around 9:30 am and she often spoke of being with Allen again.

I bet it was. I used to watch his show with my mother in the '60s. Whatever happens after death I don't know, that we will all experience but not necessarily know anything about.

Theresa_N Level 8 Jan 5, 2022

Her caretaker was with her and she said it was.

While I hope it may be true, I have this sinking feeling that when you're dead, you're dead

glennlab Level 10 Jan 5, 2022

I too believe when you’re dead, you’re dead, but she didn’t and that’s what matters here. He was the love of her life and love is to be celebrated.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 29

Photos 77,317 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyFeminist food for thought…

Posted by YoujaesI saw this picture of the Chicken Sky Wizard and I thought it belonged here.

Posted by Ryo1"Everyone" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Posted by noworry28So no free gas ever.

Posted by glennlabParenting is hard when you're honest

Posted by glennlabI proudly served, even if it was reluctantly, for 6 years.

Posted by bookofmoronscouldn't hurt I guess

Posted by KilltheskyfairyHelpful memes…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyHelpful memes…

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #children #Bible #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #wife #fear #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,987Top

Moderators