Agnostic.com
4 10

Ugh! Laundry! Lol

MichelleGar1 9 Jan 7
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yup remember that shit

bobwjr Level 10 Jan 8, 2022

My mother never had a washing machine in her life other than her two hands. When offered one she declined preferring a drier. By that time there were only three in the house. One being this ungrateful sod. And yet I was the only giving the parents a commemerotive gift thanking each individually for having raised me for 21 years.

My grandma had a similar one only the wringer was powered, so she hand washed and then fed the clothes through the wringer and then hung on line. I always appreciate my washer and dryer!

The narrative these days is an almost sneering take on the old ads that had the husband getting their wives modern machines such as washers, dryers, vacuums, etc. as Xmas presents. I bet most of the wives really did appreciate the upgrades!

phxbillcee Level 10 Jan 7, 2022

Instant cake mixes were invented around 1900, but weren't marketed for decades because "The American wife wouldn't want to take shortcuts feeding her family." Yes, male executives made that stunning observation, and of course they were spectacularly wrong.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 31

Photos 77,317 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyFeminist food for thought…

Posted by YoujaesI saw this picture of the Chicken Sky Wizard and I thought it belonged here.

Posted by Ryo1"Everyone" 😆😆😆

Posted by noworry28So no free gas ever.

Posted by glennlabParenting is hard when you're honest

Posted by glennlabI proudly served, even if it was reluctantly, for 6 years.

Posted by bookofmoronscouldn't hurt I guess

Posted by KilltheskyfairyHelpful memes…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyHelpful memes…

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #children #Bible #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #wife #fear #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,988Top

Moderators