Agnostic.com
4 10

Free yourself from a fixed mindset.

Ryo1 8 May 12
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There is one regarding fertility and having children...that's education. The more education fertile women have the fewer chidren they have.

Robecology Level 9 May 13, 2022

Maybe so, maybe not.

@Ryo1 That was based on scientific research.

Here's the research that prove it's definitely "so".

[earth-policy.org]

Look at it this way....

What's your guess as to how many of those who ended up in prison were "planned" or came in to a family loved and cared for?

I have data/research on that as well.

My husband and I were together for almost 13 years before we got married. It was what worked for us and we are very happy.

Friends of ours were together for 3 months, got pregnant, and got married 3 months after that. They're still together 10 years later, but miserable.

There is definitely no formula.

Kynlei Level 8 May 13, 2022

Non-white races and ethnicities vary regarding their judgment of appearance, and may be less inclined to discard one based on appearance. Appearance is a major issues White women use for not accepting a man. Being with a different ethnicity presents other challenges for relationships.

racocn8 Level 9 May 12, 2022

Yes, that seems to be a reality. Perhaps less in the UK.

@MaryChristmas Prejudice is difficult for many to overcome.

@MaryChristmas This white this, white that, or white vs black concept seems really toxic in America.

I've lost track but I had friends in high school, both virgins and both Mormons who met at a party and had sex that same night. They were together at least five years.

Buttercup Level 8 May 12, 2022
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 31

Photos 77,317 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyFeminist food for thought…

Posted by YoujaesI saw this picture of the Chicken Sky Wizard and I thought it belonged here.

Posted by Ryo1"Everyone" 😆😆😆

Posted by noworry28So no free gas ever.

Posted by glennlabParenting is hard when you're honest

Posted by glennlabI proudly served, even if it was reluctantly, for 6 years.

Posted by bookofmoronscouldn't hurt I guess

Posted by KilltheskyfairyHelpful memes…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyHelpful memes…

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #children #Bible #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #wife #fear #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,988Top

Moderators