Agnostic.com
3 15

Flat earthers looked for this eclipse to prove that they are right.🤣🤣

noworry28 8 Nov 9
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

2

Well, Flat Earthers don't believe the Earth's shadow causes lunar eclipses, so...

You know more about them than I do.

@Flyingsaucesir I watched a thing on Netflix about those crazy motherfuckers and remember seeing a diorama of sorts showing how the sun interacts with the Earth and they don't think it is ever on the opposite side of the Earth than the moon is.

5

A Venn diagram would likely show a significant overlap of Flat-earthers with MAGA Trumpists. 😉

Definitely.

6

Now that's what I call a shadow of doubt! 🤣