Agnostic.com
2 2

LINK Presidents and Mass Shootings | National Affairs

This is an interesting read. Very interesting and disgustingly tragic.

(This isn't a quick read if you're interested in the details. I think it's worth the time I spent paying close attention. It's truly disheartening, however.)

SeaGreenEyez 9 June 14
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"The more crowded it gets, the crazier, more violent we are toward eachother" (J.B.Calhoun, 1962 -[ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]

"As the quantity of life in any given area increases, the quality of life decreases"....J.R. Malthus, 1812
[en.wikipedia.org]

Robecology Level 9 June 15, 2019

Really awful that even in 1968 the gun lobby was in control (I started to say calling the shots):

"The Gun Control Act of 1968 limited interstate and mail-order purchases of firearms. Johnson signed the bill into law but also argued that it did not go far enough: "The voices that blocked these safeguards were not the voices of an aroused nation. They were the voices of a powerful gun lobby that has prevailed for the moment in an election year." "

jerry99 Level 8 June 14, 2019

1960's when the Sight of an "Armed Hippie" was a "Real Scare"!!!!! Just Saying.... I grew up in the 1960's.

Recent Visitors 16

Photos 507 More

Posted by ButtercupI doubt she said it buts it's cute.

Posted by Smurfing101

Posted by DruviusAh yes, modern America.

Posted by Tejas

Posted by SwitchcraftSandy Hook 13th sad anniversary - 12/14/12

Posted by SwitchcraftSandy Hook 13th sad anniversary - 12/14/12

Posted by MoravianSad but true.

Posted by DruviusAlways loved this one.

Posted by TejasAnti trump pistol. Do you have mixed feelings about it?

Posted by TejasLook at this scary gun!

Posted by Tejas

Posted by SeaGreenEyezThe most unaware "Awareness Day" in America was yesterday.

Posted by SeaGreenEyezThe most unaware "Awareness Day" in America was yesterday.

• Top tags#guns #NRA #video #laws #violence #guncontrol #massshooting #god #DonaldTrump #Police #world #children #religion #reason #Texas #hell #religious #friends #republicans #rights #death #vote #kids #Atheist #hope #USA #society #teachers #church #truth #florida #government #fear #money #belief #atheism #conservative #sex #parents #Christian #agnostic #earth #community #schools #culture #evidence #youtube #Christians #wife #murder ...

Members 918Top