Agnostic.com
8 7

Welcome to Texas, it takes a good baby with a gun to stop a bad mama with a gun.
[huffpost.com]

Buttercup 8 Jan 6
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I can say only one thing right now that'll describe everything - America, more precisely - Texas. It is exceedingly sad to see a kid who isn't even able to think rationally have a functioning gun at his disposal. I wouldn't even allow keeping guns in households with such young children if it were for me. I am not against having a gun, but it is extremely dangerous when it comes to them being around kids. My brother has had a gun for over twenty years now. I was shocked at first, but then he convinced me why it was a good idea to have one. Good thing, now I have a great option on what gifts to give him - Bulk Munitions))

Karl5G Level 4 Jan 11, 2022

Sad, a two year old in Texas should be able to shoot straighter than that.

Sadly I have a feeling there will not be any charges brought forth.

Lorajay Level 9 Jan 6, 2022

There is no age limit on gun possession, the way the law reads she could have handed the baby the gun legally

The fucking parents need to be charged, otherwise nothing happens to these idiots!

Self defense no doubt.

Druvius Level 8 Jan 6, 2022

That toddler needs to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. You have to be 21 or older to have a gun under Texas’ strict gun control laws. We can’t have this two year old ignoring the law an putting the public in jeopardy.

Sierra4 Level 8 Jan 6, 2022

Unbelievable but it's Texas so believable

bobwjr Level 10 Jan 6, 2022

Natural selection.

The mother should be charged with child endangerment.

Leaving a loaded gun in the front seat of the car where her toddler can reach it.

Two counts of child endangerment, at the very least...but, this is TX, it may just be viewed as target practice!

……or the father. He was in front of the car. Could have been his. Maybe both.

@Sierra4 Should be, really, 4 counts total. Two children endangered, 2 parents, 4 charges...

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 28

Photos 507 More

Posted by ButtercupI doubt she said it buts it's cute.

Posted by Smurfing101

Posted by DruviusAh yes, modern America.

Posted by Tejas

Posted by SwitchcraftSandy Hook 13th sad anniversary - 12/14/12

Posted by SwitchcraftSandy Hook 13th sad anniversary - 12/14/12

Posted by MoravianSad but true.

Posted by DruviusAlways loved this one.

Posted by TejasAnti trump pistol. Do you have mixed feelings about it?

Posted by TejasLook at this scary gun!

Posted by Tejas

Posted by SeaGreenEyezThe most unaware "Awareness Day" in America was yesterday.

Posted by SeaGreenEyezThe most unaware "Awareness Day" in America was yesterday.

• Top tags#guns #NRA #video #laws #violence #guncontrol #massshooting #god #DonaldTrump #Police #world #children #religion #reason #Texas #hell #religious #friends #republicans #rights #death #vote #kids #Atheist #hope #USA #society #teachers #church #truth #florida #government #fear #money #belief #atheism #conservative #sex #parents #Christian #agnostic #earth #community #schools #culture #evidence #youtube #Christians #wife #murder ...

Members 918Top