Agnostic.com
6 8

Oldest painting ever found discovered: [theguardian.com]

Theresa_N 8 Jan 13
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Wow

bobwjr Level 9 Jan 13, 2021

It is a Hippo.

I love seeing these reports, and discovered by a student!!

I can hear the religio-tards screaming out " Fake News, Face News, the world IS only 6,400 years old, this is FAKE news."

Triphid Level 8 Jan 13, 2021

I've often wondered whether cave paintings werent really a form of Paleolithic 'gang graffitti', used to warn off trespassers?

davknight Level 8 Jan 13, 2021

Maybe the hand prints were a warning to say " Keep your mitts off me pork" LOL

Perfect, it figures it would be a pig.
A 45,500 year old image of Miss Piggy.

lol,,, maybe they were worshiping the O!! [guinnessworldrecords.com].

@StarvingArtist the big o pork style lasting between 30 and 90 minutes, Stone the Crows, that is what I'd call really have a porking fest....LOL.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 22

Photos 202 More

Posted by AnonySchmoose[nytimes.

Posted by Nessie_WDinosaurs lived in a different part of the galaxy than we do.

Posted by Nessie_WThe Pteyl

Posted by JoeBThousands of stolen archaeological artefacts recovered in Israel.

Posted by Nessie_WArchaeologists Discover Medieval Treasure Hoard in Central Hungary January 11, 2021 [heritagedaily.com]

Posted by Nessie_W"There doesn’t seem to be any culture in which masks have not been used.

Posted by Nessie_WLike Pompeii, Herculaneum was a Roman city wiped out by the eruption of Vesuvius in 79 AD.

Posted by JoeBBushizheia yangi: A new species of Euarthropod from the Early Cambrian Chengjiang Lagerstätte.

Posted by JoeBUnderstanding tooth attachment and replacement in Bolosaurid Parareptiles.

Posted by JoeBUsing X-ray computed tomographic reconstruction to understand the Dřevíč Lead Amulet.

Posted by JoeBFossils from the Pliocene Mille-Logya Site in the Afar Region of Ethiopia suggest that the origin of the genus Homo was associated with environmental change.

Posted by JoeBLooking for the origin of the Eukaryotes.

Posted by JoeBHominin trackways from the southern Cape Coast of South Africa [sciencythoughts.

Posted by JoeBGyaltsenglossus senis: A Hemichordate from the Middle Cambrian Burgess Shale.

Members 631Top