Agnostic.com
3 2

this is priceless
Dominic Cummins and the The Durham Dash

LenHazell53 9 May 29
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That was funny and unlike some of the satirical songs posted, it was musical.

Fernapple Level 9 May 29, 2020

This is funny! However, this whole episode is beyond parody as far as I’m concerned! To say that his account stretched the public’s credulity is to make understatement an art form. What Cummings has clearly highlighted is Boris’s complete dependency on him, and the absolute dishonesty and paucity of integrity of this government.

My thoughts exactly. While the song is funny, Boris and his bunch are sticking 2 fingers up at us and telling us the matter is closed. But I don't think it will go away any time soon!

@OwlInASack Much like what happened in the USA with Trump. I heard the right wing elements yesterday trying to blame a... the press (including the BBC, believe that or not!), and b...left wingers and referendum remainers, for hounding poor D.C., because he’s now being portrayed as a victim! This is despite the fact that the most vociferous voices calling for his removal are actually back bench Tory MPs, most of whom I suspect hate his guts and the way that he has insinuated his way into Boris’s mindset. Boris needs to listen to the voices of reason of which there are at least 100 in his own parliamentary party who have asked him to sack Cummings, and stop surrounding himself with cabinet yes men who are only interested in keeping their high profile roles. It was an unedifying sight to see them, one by one, wheeled out to defend the concocted story cobbled together by Cummings & Boris a few days ago, just like Trump’s administration in the USA, these guys are enabling the absurdities to keep happening by going along with all the nonsense and insanity. We are heading in the same direction, or so it appears.

@OwlInASack Of course they will stay in the Tory party...Boris has calculated that if he sits this crisis out it will eventually blow over and the public and his backbenchers will move on to the aftermath of this pandemic and getting Brexit finalised...this will be yesterday’s news in no time. Remember too that he is just at the beginning of his term as PM and it will be years before we go back to the polls in a General Election...this will be ancient history by then. He doesn’t give a shit what people like you or me think of him and his government..we’re never going to vote Tory anyway!

@Marionville I'm not sure it will be allowed to go away. Fuel for Labour.

@Red_Cat I’m not so sure...I think people are already bored with the story.

Indeed, a fine ditty for Daemonic Cummings and Goings

Sofabeast Level 7 May 29, 2020

Recent Visitors 13

Photos 58 More

Posted by MoravianTory Corruption ?

Posted by MoravianA Tory Christmas carol

Posted by MoravianAny takers

Posted by MattHardyA Boris promise is just a lie that hasn't happened yet. Whatever Sue Grey says, no way is Boris going to admit he lied and resign.

Posted by MoravianJacob Rees Mogg is one of my least favourite people in the world.

Posted by MoravianBoris certainly has his finger on the pulse

Posted by webspider555No trump to take the spotlight off him now

Posted by MannanWhat do you think.....?hahaha

Posted by McflewsterEVERY BORIS SPEECH [agnostic.com]

Posted by MoravianPolitics in the UK

Posted by webspider555All set to go well with the vaccination roll out

Posted by webspider555Vaccine already in production

Posted by webspider555If Boris is mentioned then I cannot rule out it being true

Posted by HawkeyeNew to this group, thanks for having me :) Thought I would share something that has had my poor wee atheist brain turning for a few days (the article is a few days old).

Posted by McflewsterWhere Religion ,Monarchy and Private Education meet. Taken from the Book "BOY" by Roald Dahl "Tales of Childhood" [agnostic.com]

Posted by webspider555I’m beginning to wonder whether our government is just incompetent or are all these things happening just to get us in a rage arguing amongst ourselves.

• Top tags#video #world #hope #religious #government #god #religion #church #DonaldTrump #Atheist #BBC #vote #atheism #reason #friends #death #politics #money #children #laws #agnostic #fear #community #book #minister #Christian #media #belief #society #faith #rights #parents #dogs #cats #beliefs #hello #Jesus #politicians #truth #Australia #weather #movies #Christmas #wife #conservative #Wisdom #Song #kids #USA #Europe ...

Members 387Top