Agnostic.com
3 1

Can POTUS Biden please visit Australia because I want to throw fucking eggs at him.
Over American exceptionalism big time, by far the biggest threat to humanity. The sooner the empire crumbles the better.
Free Assange you prick's
[msn.com]

puff 8 Oct 30
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Assange is one of the main reasons we got drump......while "sheltering" in a foreign embassy in London (to avoid being arrested on sex with a minor charges in Switzerland) he spent his days on FB promising "next week" or "tomorrow", he would supply huge nasty revelations about Hillary....they never materialized, but created a ton of hysteria, that once Bernie got scuttled was an unstoppable tide.
A Huge reason drump won, Assange is total saboteur!

AnneWimsey Level 9 Oct 30, 2022

The revelation was the DNC rigged the primaries so Clinton was chosen rather than Sanders. Information received by wikileaks via an internal DNC download, not an online hack. Most suspect a DNC worker called Seth who has since died (Dead men tell no tales)

The main reasons you got Trump were;
Obama's legacy ie people were unhappy with his flowery talk no action presidency and wanted real change (why Sanders would have won against Trump)
Hillary Rodman Clinton was the worse candidate in American history ie even someone like Trump could beat her.

But if you believe the Democrats, it was Russia and wikileaks. Their crime? Exposing Democrat hypocrisy.

The worse accusation you can make against any male is being a pedophile. There were no "sex with a minor" charges. In fact, there are no charges as they have been dropped. Get your facts straight.
And the fact is Trump's presidency was enabled by the DNC in two ways; By shafting Sanders and choosing Clinton.

I'd rather have thrown eggs at Trump, or Bush Jr, or even Obama for being a phony.

What about eggs for Albo or Madame Wong? What are they doing about Assange?

David1955 Level 8 Oct 30, 2022

I am following this up domestically as well.

That would be gross creulity to the eggs and such a waste . May I suggest PIES??? Pies filled with manure that is.

There’s a lot of Americans that wouldn’t mind chucking a few eggs at him as well.

I'm so angry at my piss weak government here in Oz.
The Democrats used to be anti war, used to seek negotiated solutions without conflict. Biden is pro confrontation and is leader of a grifter family.
I fail to understand how any country can have defense agreements with the USA whilst they have the Patriot Act which legitimises torture with no accountability of the Pentagon, the mob that runs the American mafia like domination of foreign policy.
I fail to understand how Australia can agree to AUKUS, the new defense agreement with the UK and US, whilst watching those same two countries treat one of our own, Julian Assange worse than a stray dog.
Russia accuses the UK of being involved in the Nord Stream terrorist attack. The next day they are accused of hacking Liz Truss's phone (probably how they found out) but everyone forgets Snowden exposed the CIA taps everyone's phone......including supposed allies like Merkel from Germany.
I would encourage all Americans to vote for independents to end all these BS wars.

there is an old saying :if the pen is mightier than the sword, America is in trouble"
Before the first and second world wars America supplied germany with finance , raw materials and technologies Only when it the warii was practically won by Britain did America enter the war to mop up and claim the spoils.(profit)
I do not understand why Australia has to crawl up the Americans arse seeking sunshine when they have proved to be two faced, ruthless and outlaws (mafia)
Do we really need their protection?? America has lost every war it has been involved, especially since WWii. Do we really need to fail globally along with Ameica and it's last few allies?

Recent Visitors 9

Photos 150 More

Posted by 1patriotthey are creating a 15 Cities all along this coast in Australia

Posted by 1patriotthunder writes: I remember early in the pandemic when there was a protest outside the hospital (Toronto Canada).

Posted by vocaloldfart Is this the way of the future?

Posted by vocaloldfartIf you think times were tough under the LNP Mafiosa in the previous years, Give Dutton the disastrous destroyer the vote in the next election, and look foreward to worse to come.

Posted by vocaloldfartMichael Pascoe: And the award for the worst Liberal leader goes to… ?

Posted by vocaloldfartDingoes elevated to 'almost-human' status in pre-colonial Australia .

Posted by vocaloldfartVanadium batteries’ sustainable energy hailed as key to solar revolution Vanadium could be the answer to using solar and wind round the clock, silencing critics who say they’re useless when the...

Posted by FrayedBearThis amused me. How about you? "Don’t worry about the world coming to an end today. It is already tomorrow in Australia." Charles Shulz

Posted by FrayedBearNine chairman, and former Australian Treasurer, Peter Costello is now promoting war with China after making $millions lobbying for defence companies BY SHANE DOWLING ON MARCH 12, 2023

Posted by FrayedBearIt has taken since 1986 for the Australian Human Rights Commission to release papers & a suggested draft for incorporation into Australian law to protect all citizens.

Posted by FrayedBearIt has taken since 1986 for the Australian Human Rights Commission to release papers & a suggested draft for incorporation into Australian law to protect all citizens.

Posted by FrayedBearWhat a con - mRNA vaccinations?

Posted by FrayedBearWhy is the Murdoch media not widely reporting this apparent scandal that should prevent the NSW Premier being re-elected for a further 4 years?

Posted by vocaloldfartsign of the times

• Top tags#Australia #government #video #world #god #religious #hope #friends #laws #politicians #religion #money #minister #federal #media #reason #DonaldTrump #children #liberal #politics #community #rights #Police #Atheist #military #evidence #death #Christian #Jesus #China #hell #church #atheism #policy #USA #corruption #parents #youtube #truth #vote #book #religions #kids #dogs #justice #faith #agnostic #trolls #movies #population ...

Members 430Top