Agnostic.com
3 11

I asked the waiter if my pizza would be long.

He said, “No, it’ll be round.”

Zealandia 8 May 11
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Some of the pizzerias here make their pizzas square, which fit in the carry out box better. But still not "long" but equilateral.

Julie808 Level 8 May 12, 2022

And no cutting corners.

What a square!

Here in Oz they just throw them at you like a frisbee whether in square or round box. Some now match the shape of the box but New Zealanders, like with their disappeared glass milk bottles, are probably wondering how that can be achieved.

FrayedBear Level 9 May 11, 2022

Hence the New Zealander's comment. Or was it imported help from somewhere overseas like that foreign country Queensland or Western Australia?

@FrayedBear More imported help moving to Oz now the borders are reopening, if the local media are to be believed.

I haven’t seen milk bottles or round pizza boxes here. Checked online, can’t get milk bottles delivered in my area. Probably because it’s a peninsula and not worth the drive in and out.

I tried a Domino’s five buck pizza recently for the heck of it, wasn’t very impressed.

Bizarrely, Apple patented a round pizza container. I thought that they had better things to do:
[theverge.com]

@Zealandia A 96 year old mate was in NZ in the 50's & truly pissed off the locals by telling them that glass would soon phase out. They laughed at him.
He had the last laugh - he eventually moved to Sydney. As he put it "life in NZ was so boring that he had to take a locomotive engineers qualification in order to continue alleviating the boredom by continuing to obtain a nuclear engineers degree. Don't think that you have nuclear power yet. Do you?.

@FrayedBear
Judging by earlier comments, your kiwi mate sounds like a real character. Isn’t the Sally Army looking after him now?

He was way ahead of his time re the prediction of glass bottles phasing out.

Presumably you remember the tyrant Rob Muldoon? He seriously considered building nuke power stations. Paperwork was secret, only discovered when he stepped down. He also triggered a constitutional crisis, you have to be pretty special to achieve that.

Oz is the one intending to build nuke powered subs, that won’t be allowed into NZ waters under current legislation! NZ electricity generation is 80% renewable, Oz is 24%. I actually thought Oz would be higher than that.

@Zealandia Boots & brains made of coal. Havent you seen the photo of the red faced NZ born drunk of a deputy PM waving a piece around in parliament?

@Zealandia [duckduckgo.com]

NB sent you a message

@Zealandia

Recent Visitors 13

Photos 624 More

Posted by noworry28Laws are laws 🤣🤣

Posted by MoravianI think I have been conned

Posted by Moravianhorsing around

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaHanging my head, going to my corner now.....

Posted by mzeeshoe fly pie

Posted by noworry28Icebergs are dangerous 😳 from sinking the titanic to blinding manatees.

Posted by mzeeThought I'd run with this

Posted by ZealandiaWhat dogs really understand….

Posted by ZealandiaDesert Island cartoon…. “Care for a swim?”

Posted by ZealandiaAliens faking the Earth landing…

Posted by mzeeany cheese welcome

Posted by MoravianEye catching.

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaI'll go to my corner now.....

Posted by RetiredTime for something lighter. Looking for a 10 on the groaner scale.

Posted by noworry28Tense moment 😬

Posted by ZealandiaI’m sure I booked that seat…

• Top tags#god #religion #wife #joke #religious #world #friends #Atheist #dogs #church #money #hell #sex #DonaldTrump #hope #mother #Jesus #kids #book #parents #video #children #reason #relationship #atheism #death #Police #Bible #movies #earth #teacher #belief #laws #fear #agnostic #truth #Christian #beliefs #animals #cats #faith #guns #evidence #priest #Song #community #books #humans #Christians #government ...

Members 1,424Top