Agnostic.com
3 4

Time for a brain wave.

Zealandia 8 Dec 3
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

1

We both know they'd find nothing if I had one.

It's all cerulean sky for mine.

1

This joke is offensive to those who have had a brain scan and even though they found nothing I still find the humour cerebral in the extreme.

Glad that you got the all clear from the brain scan.

1

I'm not getting into this it's not beta.

Have to do theta with the joke selection, they’re pretty piss poor at the moment.