Agnostic.com
2 3

If a hipster does something, but doesn't instagram it, did it really happen?

Zealandia 8 May 19
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nope, they gotta prove themselves far & wide.

I can’t be arsed to use Instagram, however it’s useful for artists and other creative people to showcase their work.

@Zealandia I'm not into that stuff either.

@Lilac-JadeCanada Yeah, it can seem a bit aspirational. Prefer interacting with real people on this website instead! There’s some nice members on here.

@Zealandia Exactly. If I'm putting my time into a site, I want to comment back & forth with others.....either of my age, or other cultures, or countries, or just similar lives in some manner.....as in atheism.

@Lilac-JadeCanada Yeah, as far as I can see, Instagram is quite a passive way of consuming content.

What's an hipster?

FrayedBear Level 9 May 19, 2023

You are kind of lucky if there’s not many in your area. Usually younger men with a big beard.

They are useful for serving you beer in a bar though.

@Zealandia ah, lazy bastards with complexes hiding their weak chins or acne behind facial hair growth?

I only knew hipsters as a style of trouser - low waist, tight derriere & flared leg bottoms from memory!

@FrayedBear That’s the one, although they also brew good craft beers if given a chance.

Didn’t know the term also referred to a style of trousers. The low waist is favoured by hipsters when it comes to jeans.

As I live in the CBD, I come across a few of them. My nephew has tried to grow a beard, however he has the straggly facial hair features genes and it just looks like adolescent bum fluff. If a an extra is required for a movie about ISIS terrorists, he’d be the perfect candidate. I love him loads despite that.

PS: I haven’t mentioned anything to him, some things are best left unsaid, know what I mean?

@Zealandia aka flares:
[duckduckgo.com]

Psychologically it is healthiest not to let people have delusions. Hence the little lad who shouted out that the emperor was stark bollock naked!

@FrayedBear I’m just old enough to remember that clothing. Was uncomfortable to wear, when you’re a boy running around.

Yes, but what happened to the little boy who said that the emperor was wearing his birthday suit? History doesn’t say!

Plus I suspect that his sister has pointed out his inability to grow a decent beard anyway. 😂

Recent Visitors 10

Photos 624 More

Posted by noworry28Laws are laws 🤣🤣

Posted by MoravianI think I have been conned

Posted by Moravianhorsing around

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaHanging my head, going to my corner now.....

Posted by mzeeshoe fly pie

Posted by noworry28Icebergs are dangerous 😳 from sinking the titanic to blinding manatees.

Posted by mzeeThought I'd run with this

Posted by ZealandiaWhat dogs really understand….

Posted by ZealandiaDesert Island cartoon…. “Care for a swim?”

Posted by ZealandiaAliens faking the Earth landing…

Posted by mzeeany cheese welcome

Posted by MoravianEye catching.

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaI'll go to my corner now.....

Posted by RetiredTime for something lighter. Looking for a 10 on the groaner scale.

Posted by noworry28Tense moment 😬

Posted by ZealandiaI’m sure I booked that seat…

• Top tags#god #religion #wife #joke #religious #world #friends #Atheist #dogs #church #money #hell #sex #DonaldTrump #hope #mother #Jesus #kids #book #parents #video #children #reason #relationship #atheism #death #Police #Bible #movies #earth #teacher #belief #laws #fear #agnostic #truth #Christian #beliefs #animals #cats #faith #guns #evidence #priest #Song #community #books #humans #Christians #government ...

Members 1,429Top