Agnostic.com
5 1

Trump’s Lies Are Killing His Supporters as COVID Starts to Sweep Rural America

{People take part in a protest for "Michiganders Against Excessive Quarantine" at the Michigan State Capitol in Lansing, Michigan, on April 15, 2020.}

The caption under the articles picture is priceless. I see 2 guys wearing face mask like that's going to help them. In a crowd with bare hands, you know are going to pick up the virus, then spread it to the mask as they adjust and or remove it multiple times and replace. At least maybe they'll prevent giving it to others? oye

[truthout.org]

{It will get worse within days, if the pattern holds, and there is no reason to expect otherwise. The match has been lit. In two weeks, these rural areas — which have lost so many of their hospitals thanks to decades of conservative budget cuts — are going to be locked into the same nightmare the urban areas have been dealing with since March, but with far less medical infrastructure prepared to confront it.}

When Trump supporters self reduce their own voting numbers. Priceless. And Trump himself along with the religious aspect aren't thinking about this clearly either, it seems to me. If this takes hold as the article narrates, we could finally be witnessing the awakening of the conservative support base. South Dakota has been in the news this week with higher than above averages in what is relatively a scarcely populated area.

Well, the next paragraph actually starts going into that.

I have mentioned this a couple of times here when relating issues with capitalism and conservatives. As I was an OTR driver for 2 1/2 years, one of the most obvious things I found was the amount of elderly people still being forced to work in these southern and NW states that tend to be their support base. Elderly women waitressing was wide spread especially. Imagine combining a large section of the country's elderly in the workforce, at home with poor to no healthcare riding it out at home, and the effects it has had on nursing homes. I'll give you a moment with that one for lack of experience. But this could become a nightmare scenario for these areas in a short period of time.

William_Mary 8 Apr 17
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The irony struck me as well: tRump's idiot supporters, following his idiotic pleas, (designed only to help his re-election), take themselves out of the voting pool!! i love it!

johan17 Level 5 Apr 18, 2020

I find it incredible that a lot of these people still think the virus is fake. Looks like we can think Trump for that one. Conservative talk radio today once again mentioned the "Deep State" and it sounded like they were serious about it. Perhaps they missed the Steve Bannon interview where he said he and Donald Trump invented the Deep State for political reasons. There is also lots of crap going around where they claim this virus was "created" just to take Trump down.

DenoPenno Level 9 Apr 17, 2020

They want their freeDUMB.

In my fantasy the rednecks start waking up to the toll of listening to Tweety's lies. They band together, arm themselves and form a unit to successfully assassinate the orange menace.

OldGoat43 Level 9 Apr 17, 2020

I love that fantasy, but in the real world tRump needs to be Legally put in jail for ALL his sins. America and the rest of the world need to understand that the madness has been stopped by rational, law-abiding people and proper judicial processes. tRumpism and the snivelling GOP are a virus every bit as TOXIC and harmful as Covid19. Here in Australia we have a religious nut Prime Minister, every bit as incompetent as tRump, infected by tRumpism, who is following the tRumpist playbook and ignoring all rules and conventions of our democratic government. tRump is a FASCISM enabler.

Yes it will be interesting if Trump words to his support base finally cause lots of them to succumb to this virus. Will the rednecks finally wake up or are they going to start shooting viruses with AK47's?

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 10

Photos 120 More

Posted by William_MaryIf You Wish Someone a Happy Memorial Day, You Fail to Understand Its True Meaning The mythology perpetuated at Memorial Day benefits no one save the militarists and war profiteers.

Posted by LufahyuMedia Sources; people from all walks and ideologies peruse a variety of source material available on the Internet, some more reliable than others.

Posted by joy2loveThe Neuroscience of Illusion - Scientific American

Posted by CherokeemanBlessings y'all.

Posted by Archeus_LoreA good meme for religious people to see . . . .

Posted by William_MaryIt has been questioned if Einstein actually made this statement.

Posted by William_Mary“The ideas of the ruling class are in every epoch the ruling ideas, i.

Posted by William_MaryHowever we have an escape-------[wsws.org]

Posted by William_MaryKeep people from their history, and they are easily controlled.

Posted by William_MaryThis fairly explains our political woes within our citizenry when it comes to the voting process that's managed within only 2 parties with their perceptions managed by propaganda designed to support ...

Posted by William_MaryI can pretty much apply this thought to just about everyone who has attempted to challenge my agenda here in this group, and my comments on social media in regards to our political arena.

Posted by William_MaryBy Apr.

Posted by William_MaryThe working class holds the strength to change the world for a better society for everyone. We just need to refuse to remain indoctrinated into their manufactured delusional reality.

Posted by William_MaryWhen the state is controlled by corporations and the ruling class.

Posted by of-the-mountainHas sanity and respect for all female, male, and children’s healthcare been suspended by these obstructionists republican fascists with their overt agenda against the people of this country!!! Are ...

Posted by William_MaryWorld's Most Tyrannical Regime Can't Stop Babbling About "Human Rights" We saw the change in coverage because Washington and its imperial spinmeisters only care about human rights abuses insofar as...

• Top tags#world #DonaldTrump #government #media #video #society #money #republicans #democrats #truth #death #military #laws #USA #reason #democratic #god #policy #evidence #vote #politics #politicians #children #hope #hell #BernieSanders #rights #created #campaign #corporate #population #fear #religion #BarackObama #community #Police #book #TheTruth #friends #Russian #religious #relationship #China #economic #capitalism #nation #freedom #propaganda #kids #wars ...

Members 1,703Top