Agnostic.com
5 1

Ocasio-Cortez offers her services to the Biden campaign

[wsws.org]

I hope he fondles her in a dark hallway while he sniffs her hair.

{She did not take note of the mobilization of the entire Democratic Party leadership to push Biden’s nomination and undermine the campaign of Sanders.}

Repeat of 2016. Don't mention the reality of the grand illusion.

{“I’ve flagged, very early, two patterns that I saw [among Biden’s campaign], which is underperformance among Latinos and young people, both of which are very important demographics in November. And so, I don’t think this conversation about changes that need to be made is one about throwing the progressive wing of the party a couple of bones—I think this is about how we can win.”}

Is she attacking the Biden campaign or the Latinos and young people? He doesn't offer them anything to draw them in! They have a new vision for the direction of the country. And some of them are already split between voting within the party preferring a 3rd party.

No surprise to me here. I actually welcome it. With going on 4 years now under her belt this move can end her political career, or, it will propel her into the neon lights of establishment support totally exposing her true intentions. Remember she ran against one of the party's biggest major establishment players and won. Her district voted against that Obama ----- Crowley policy line. Now she's backing it without sincere social speak that her constituents should be beginning to recognize. Her dissenting rhetoric has sharply dropped since 2018 and her voting along party lines is loudly obvious if paying attention. Attention the key issue! 2 1/2 years from now her constituents may be seeing her in a completely new way.

William_Mary 8 Apr 17
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Until very recently I had such great hopes for AOC. Now I see that she will not be any good or better replacement for Bernie as the leader of progressives.

Why is it OK for Bernie to endorse Biden and pledge to help him but not AOC?[cnn.com]

Lorajay Level 9 Apr 17, 2020

I didn't see anything in the article you posted that addresses your question or supplies an attempt to set a narrative to that question.

Personally though. It's not ok. It's not ok for either one of them to pledge "help" or support Biden.

Biden's history is one that lingers in vast death due to our country's colonialism. Under the Obama administration particularly in Latin America. But Biden has been supporting these calamities for decades. He has supported every act of colonialism and war for profit since holding an office. He has a long history of womanizing that include several accusations of attempts at improper touching, including a video history of rather strange contact with very young girls that should make anyone seeing this afraid to have their children in his presence. He has supported legislature found to be of racist nature, supported other known racist representatives, and legislature that confounds people in poverty and the middle class. He is a large part of the problem that came with trade agreements. In which is a large part of our problem today with this virus.

Neither of these masquerading progressives should be supporting him by any measure of their proclaimed policy agendas!

AOC would be a perfect establishment choice for his VP, but she's not old enough to qualify yet. She's young, a woman, Latina, and a "progressive left winger". Those are all the demographics that Biden lacks in. I think Biden has 44% Hispanic support compared to Trump's 40%. AOC would probably give Biden an even bigger edge there. I've seen through her bullshit for a while now. Although, I wasn't fully sure. I'm pretty sure now.

Purists are America's most dangerous commodity. No one is perfect. No one is right all the time and no one is wrong all the time.

Lorajay Level 9 Apr 17, 2020

We don't want "purism". We want no corruption. Wanting no corruption isn't purism. Everyone should want no corruption. We want a government that actually works for the people.

That was quite the catchy eye candy. I imagine it entraps many like you. But it doesn't work on me. Label me as you wish, but I have history and facts that build my foundation of opinions. Feel free to offer me substance to redevelop my opinion. I welcome it.

Rhetoric talk of conditioning gets us nowhere. It's simply non intellectual discourse that provides me the thought that one hasn't taken enough time to educate themselves with a full history of knowledge to the issue. Often relying only on the main stream media and establishment perception management repetitive news cycle when it comes to politics. In which they work on half truths and deceitful means to develop a delusional reality for their following citizens to become trapped in.

Anyone can train themselves to the many catch phases and use of labels provided by those who attempt to quell the voices of dissenting views. Many do so by choice, many do so out of bliss. In the political atmosphere those lacking real knowledge of the issues and politicians often are conditioned to blissfully fall into this category. Repeating what they've seen and heard rather than research opposing views.

Sitting back and listening to 2 people argue or put on a show using short derogatory smart ass one liners is quite amusing entertainment. But I've heard that this is a sign of someone that can't confront an issue with an intelligent thought process. They have essentially trained themselves rather by remembering all these catchy ear candy remarks over time using them to solve nothing. You lose by running out of memory data. You lose because you don't have the knowledge. Everyone around you is losing because you chose to hand the controlled knowledge over to those who don't have your best interest at hand.

Also, when you say nobody is right or wrong all the time, this is assuming their intentions are good. If I make a decision for a young person in my family like my Godson or Goddaughter and I'm wrong then I'm wrong, but it sure as hell won't be because I had bad intentions for them. These politicians know what they're doing.

@Piece2YourPuzzle Quite true. Most of them are callous, soulless people who have sold out long ago.

"I hope he fondles her in a dark hallway while he sniffs her hair."

I pretty much stopped reading after this 👆👆

Me too.

@altschmerz tbh, you don't wanna hear my honest response to you

I'm so glad you understand! Now I know at least one person who will not be voting for Biden! Thank you!

@William_Mary actually, I will be voting for Biden

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 15

Photos 120 More

Posted by William_MaryIf You Wish Someone a Happy Memorial Day, You Fail to Understand Its True Meaning The mythology perpetuated at Memorial Day benefits no one save the militarists and war profiteers.

Posted by LufahyuMedia Sources; people from all walks and ideologies peruse a variety of source material available on the Internet, some more reliable than others.

Posted by joy2loveThe Neuroscience of Illusion - Scientific American

Posted by CherokeemanBlessings y'all.

Posted by Archeus_LoreA good meme for religious people to see . . . .

Posted by William_MaryIt has been questioned if Einstein actually made this statement.

Posted by William_Mary“The ideas of the ruling class are in every epoch the ruling ideas, i.

Posted by William_MaryHowever we have an escape-------[wsws.org]

Posted by William_MaryKeep people from their history, and they are easily controlled.

Posted by William_MaryThis fairly explains our political woes within our citizenry when it comes to the voting process that's managed within only 2 parties with their perceptions managed by propaganda designed to support ...

Posted by William_MaryI can pretty much apply this thought to just about everyone who has attempted to challenge my agenda here in this group, and my comments on social media in regards to our political arena.

Posted by William_MaryBy Apr.

Posted by William_MaryThe working class holds the strength to change the world for a better society for everyone. We just need to refuse to remain indoctrinated into their manufactured delusional reality.

Posted by William_MaryWhen the state is controlled by corporations and the ruling class.

Posted by of-the-mountainHas sanity and respect for all female, male, and children’s healthcare been suspended by these obstructionists republican fascists with their overt agenda against the people of this country!!! Are ...

Posted by William_MaryWorld's Most Tyrannical Regime Can't Stop Babbling About "Human Rights" We saw the change in coverage because Washington and its imperial spinmeisters only care about human rights abuses insofar as...

• Top tags#world #DonaldTrump #government #media #video #society #money #republicans #democrats #truth #death #military #laws #USA #reason #democratic #god #policy #evidence #vote #politics #politicians #children #hope #hell #BernieSanders #rights #created #campaign #corporate #population #fear #religion #BarackObama #community #Police #book #TheTruth #friends #Russian #religious #relationship #China #economic #capitalism #nation #freedom #propaganda #kids #wars ...

Members 1,703Top