Agnostic.com
2 1

This Proposal Could Take the Place of a Second Stimulus Check

[msn.com]

It feels like it's another round of Obama care getting ready to fuck me again. As if it isn't enough that the vast majority of this money is going to the top couple to few percent, again, those below me on the wage ladder would come out better than me again also.

I've been out there risking my health the entire time while losing 40 to 50 percent of my wages due to decreased hours. Don't get me wrong, just as with Obama care I was glad some people got better healthcare. I'm glad some people have been benefiting during these times. But where are they today on healthcare? Fact is, its still an unfair system that didn't resolve the real issues and I imagine of those who have caught the virus many are looking at some after billing cost that are out of their means to pay. So now they want to bribe you in to going back to work and risk your health with me. Where will that leave you when you if you get sick. I bet you've been saving all that money though just for this moment, huh? That should be enough to pay the remainder of those 10s to 100 thousand dollar bills.

William_Mary 8 June 21
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My healthcare kicked in during Obamacare. I use generic prescriptions on Medicare that was farmed out to Aetna and Coventry. I pay basically nothing for this. My current job is considered "essential" but my hours are now down to 2 days a week. This works for me. IF I get really sick I will start using my Veterans card where any prescription is still $15 a pop regardless of what medication it is.

I'm surprised in a way that so may idiots want me to change this. They want me to use my greed to get something they say Trump is offering when that particular healthcare is not there. I just turned 74 and the GOP has not been about healthcare in my lifetime.

DenoPenno Level 9 June 21, 2020

I'm glad it worked out for you Deno. But your idiot comment opens a well of thoughts of just who you're directing it towards. They want? Greed? The individuality they've created in our society is written all over your comment and seemingly well installed into you. I might take that as your greed alone. What about those who have been harmed and bankrupted in which you share existence with? Many have had to chose between poverty and death some losing everything. Some are just one bad moment of being forced into that arena.

When Obama care went into effect no one believe the trials I was going through until it started hitting home to them or those they knew. That took nearly 2 years for the results to begin playing out. Now that I have slightly better healthcare I still voice my dissent for another failed healthcare system. I believe everyone deserves the same good healthcare made to better society as a whole. Not one based on profits in which many are sent into poverty and or a potential death sentence for themselves or a child.

You're 74 and still working? I'm glad it worked out for you though.

@William_Mary My idiot comment? Idiot comments in my book are those who take a situation today and whip it or define it by those who are no longer in power. Before the plan I have now I had a company plan that paid 80%. Of course, I had to pay for that one and it cost $110 for two of us.

You mention greed and profit and even try putting that on me as well. How am I greedy or profiting by having better healthcare? Do I see resentment?

@DenoPenno

Do I see resentment?

Kind of. A sense of it for all of society. As I stated before, I see a sense of individualism. With this reply I'm now getting a sense of self entitlement.

I don't go around labeling people idiots so publicly either because I recognize their entrapment within the conditioned propaganda and the agenda that comes with it. I can't help to get them to understand this by insulting them. We've all been in the rabbit hole ourselves too to some degree. I often see you holding on to roots from within one. You just don't recognize it.

@William_Mary You do indeed see individualism. I'm also pretty good at using the word "idiots." Possibly I use it to much and too openly. 🙂

Your country. Do something about it?

I'm trying. If you have a better way of reaching the masses of ignorant people and withdrawing them from out of the delusional reality they're stuck in then I'm listening.

@William_Mary This is the trouble; intelligence is on a bell curve, and by definition, most people will be less intelligent than you. What you, or I, take for granted, they fail to see. As a consequence, government take the view that most voters need to be spoon-fed by them, and only they have the answer.

It's a struggle to get through to people who aren't bright enough to think things through deeply, and who never stop to question the status quo.

@Magister And how many in government have an IQ over 115?

@rogerbenham I would be surprised if there were any over100! Intelligence just isn't a criteria for government, just money and power, or at least powerful backers,
It's a pity that Trump is so touchy about his IQ, that he threatens court action against anyone trying to get at hi school reports. Any guesses where his IQ lies? Double figures?

@Magister Sorry but I guess 100 to 110. Way below even Bush.

@rogerbenham He's certainly managing to hide it very well!

Recent Visitors 12

Photos 120 More

Posted by William_MaryIf You Wish Someone a Happy Memorial Day, You Fail to Understand Its True Meaning The mythology perpetuated at Memorial Day benefits no one save the militarists and war profiteers.

Posted by LufahyuMedia Sources; people from all walks and ideologies peruse a variety of source material available on the Internet, some more reliable than others.

Posted by joy2loveThe Neuroscience of Illusion - Scientific American

Posted by CherokeemanBlessings y'all.

Posted by Archeus_LoreA good meme for religious people to see . . . .

Posted by William_MaryIt has been questioned if Einstein actually made this statement.

Posted by William_Mary“The ideas of the ruling class are in every epoch the ruling ideas, i.

Posted by William_MaryHowever we have an escape-------[wsws.org]

Posted by William_MaryKeep people from their history, and they are easily controlled.

Posted by William_MaryThis fairly explains our political woes within our citizenry when it comes to the voting process that's managed within only 2 parties with their perceptions managed by propaganda designed to support ...

Posted by William_MaryI can pretty much apply this thought to just about everyone who has attempted to challenge my agenda here in this group, and my comments on social media in regards to our political arena.

Posted by William_MaryBy Apr.

Posted by William_MaryThe working class holds the strength to change the world for a better society for everyone. We just need to refuse to remain indoctrinated into their manufactured delusional reality.

Posted by William_MaryWhen the state is controlled by corporations and the ruling class.

Posted by of-the-mountainHas sanity and respect for all female, male, and children’s healthcare been suspended by these obstructionists republican fascists with their overt agenda against the people of this country!!! Are ...

Posted by William_MaryWorld's Most Tyrannical Regime Can't Stop Babbling About "Human Rights" We saw the change in coverage because Washington and its imperial spinmeisters only care about human rights abuses insofar as...

• Top tags#world #DonaldTrump #government #media #video #society #money #republicans #democrats #truth #death #military #laws #USA #reason #democratic #policy #god #evidence #politics #vote #politicians #children #hope #hell #BernieSanders #rights #created #campaign #corporate #population #fear #religion #BarackObama #Police #community #book #TheTruth #friends #Russian #religious #relationship #China #economic #capitalism #nation #freedom #propaganda #kids #wars ...

Members 1,698Top