Agnostic.com
2 0

THE FBI/DOJ---TO LITTLE TO LATE---A YEAR LATER

A little over a year ago I posted about our state (Ohio) bailing out 2 nuclear plants. It was a $1 billion piece of legislation (HB 6) that had a large amount of publicity facing a large amount of opposition. It was initially turned down and then brought back up in which large amounts of money went into a campaign of false public rhetoric in support. Questions began to rise when the large amounts of money going into this support for the bill couldn't be tied to anyone. Those questions along with others were answered Tuesday as information of the republican house speaker (Larry Householder) and others were arrested for racketeering conspiracy charges over some $60 million in bribes that were tied to the passing of the bill. Such an Ironic name for our house speaker. I don't think he'll be holding the house much longer. See ya Larry Ripoff Householder.

We've should have had mass amounts of wind mills turning for the past 4 decades here in Ohio rather than just the few we have. But this is why we, and you, don't! This is why our technology is stuck in limbo from advancing! Another story though.

Our governor Mike DeWine's initial thought was still along the lines of how these plants are more efficient and didn't give the arrest much thought otherwise. !?! Stating he, or anyone in his administration, had any involvement in the scam and didn't even know of the investigation. !?! I find this hard to believe. Another story I guess, to come out later maybe. It is ongoing so they say. But then yesterday he changed course after considering the bill was passed in a corrupt manor. [fox8.com] We had over 1 billion of our tax dollars ripped off from us that a majority of us didn't want going to a failed project. We have been subsidizing and bailing out these old out of date kill mills for decades while facing never ending rising bills. Advance already!

The 60 million went towards all the false rhetoric in getting the bill passed through undisclosed PAC {The same day, a court unsealed a criminal complaint that said the group, along with dark money group Generation Now, had worked together since 2018 to funnel more than $60 million from FirstEnergy to what the feds are calling “Householder’s Enterprise.”}

{Generation Now is set up as a 501☕(4) nonprofit, overseen by the IRS as a social welfare organization. Federal law expressly prohibits the organization from coordinating with political campaigns, but at the same time, it doesn’t have to disclose its donors.}

{The group controlled Generation Now, though, and used the money to bankroll a Householder-backed piece of legislation to bail out two FirstEnergy-owned nuclear power plants in northern Ohio, as well as to ensure voters didn’t have a chance to overturn it, according to agents. The money also went toward supporting Householder’s bid to regain the speaker position and some money made it into the pockets of the members, officials said.}

Reportedly Householder use nearly $180,000 towards a Florida home.

{U.S. Attorney David DeVillers noted at the Tuesday news conference that Householder alone received $500,000 for his expenses, including money he used to settle litigation and some that he used for his house in Naples, Florida.}

[msn.com]

Meet the man who helped the FBI expose Ohio House Speaker Larry Householder’s alleged $60M bribery scheme

[msn.com]

William_Mary 8 July 24
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I had seen something about that. Glad to see the FBI is interested in stopping this sort of thing...

Donna_I Level 8 July 24, 2020

When you allow corrupt people to hold high office you must expect corrupt behaviour to ensue, Selfishness appears to be glorified by the right wing and so if you elect them you must expect slanted legislation.

Recent Visitors 8

Photos 120 More

Posted by William_MaryIf You Wish Someone a Happy Memorial Day, You Fail to Understand Its True Meaning The mythology perpetuated at Memorial Day benefits no one save the militarists and war profiteers.

Posted by LufahyuMedia Sources; people from all walks and ideologies peruse a variety of source material available on the Internet, some more reliable than others.

Posted by joy2loveThe Neuroscience of Illusion - Scientific American

Posted by CherokeemanBlessings y'all.

Posted by Archeus_LoreA good meme for religious people to see . . . .

Posted by William_MaryIt has been questioned if Einstein actually made this statement.

Posted by William_Mary“The ideas of the ruling class are in every epoch the ruling ideas, i.

Posted by William_MaryHowever we have an escape-------[wsws.org]

Posted by William_MaryKeep people from their history, and they are easily controlled.

Posted by William_MaryThis fairly explains our political woes within our citizenry when it comes to the voting process that's managed within only 2 parties with their perceptions managed by propaganda designed to support ...

Posted by William_MaryI can pretty much apply this thought to just about everyone who has attempted to challenge my agenda here in this group, and my comments on social media in regards to our political arena.

Posted by William_MaryBy Apr.

Posted by William_MaryThe working class holds the strength to change the world for a better society for everyone. We just need to refuse to remain indoctrinated into their manufactured delusional reality.

Posted by William_MaryWhen the state is controlled by corporations and the ruling class.

Posted by of-the-mountainHas sanity and respect for all female, male, and children’s healthcare been suspended by these obstructionists republican fascists with their overt agenda against the people of this country!!! Are ...

Posted by William_MaryWorld's Most Tyrannical Regime Can't Stop Babbling About "Human Rights" We saw the change in coverage because Washington and its imperial spinmeisters only care about human rights abuses insofar as...

• Top tags#world #DonaldTrump #government #media #video #society #money #republicans #democrats #truth #death #military #laws #USA #reason #democratic #god #policy #evidence #vote #politics #politicians #children #hope #hell #BernieSanders #rights #created #campaign #corporate #population #fear #religion #BarackObama #community #Police #book #TheTruth #friends #Russian #religious #relationship #China #economic #capitalism #nation #freedom #propaganda #kids #wars ...

Members 1,703Top