Agnostic.com
4 2

MSM Already Helping Next Administration Hide Corruption Under ‘Diversity’ Banner

There has never been a better time to be a woman, minority or member of the LGBT community who works in the DC establishment and thinks the poor should be made into pet food.

[caitlinjohnstone.com]

{The article’s authors warn against the nonexistent, completely imaginary threat of the next presidential administration rejecting corporatists for cabinet positions to appease the Democratic Party’s progressive wing, claiming that doing so would be “narrowing the candidate pool” in a way that hurts Biden’s stated aim of creating an administration that is as diverse as America. Because apparently executive positions in the corporate and financial sector are the only place you can find ethnic minorities in America.}

I told you I'd be watching, and I have been. I have already began my dissent against the Biden administration within a few post as some names have been thrown around. All indications coming about are, say hello to the new boss, same as the old bosses. The latest news from yesterday was Christopher Murphy of Connecticut, previously state house and senate, currently US senator.

As to the above article and statement {in} Johnstone is merely exposing the fact that the NYT is using a false narrative to support another false narrative. None of the names that have come out have been anything other than business as usual. If you follow history and the named politicians and or cronies so far, simply spending a little time using the proper resources if needed, you'll quickly recognize this. In Murphy's case you might recognize his name as I have thrown it around on this forum a great deal over the past several years. As a matter of recollection it may be as far back as near the very creation of this group. There's actually no reason you shouldn't know this guy by name or face. But I understand why you wouldn't. Because while he's been quite the silent partner in the background he played a major role in the Ukraine scandal to the likes of John McCain. Actually with McCain. Word coming out yesterday he is a potential prospect of Biden's list to become SOS (secretary of state). If there's any issue the MSCM has been hush hush on as nearly as much as Yemen it's Ukraine to keep us from understanding the crimes and unethical practices that went on there under Obama/Biden. Murphy may be about to get his reward and chance to spread more world chaos. You can find more on the involvement in Ukraine here. [consortiumnews.com] How it was ethical for democrats to use fascism to overthrow a democratically elected government, funding and supporting murder then bringing it home with them, then unethical towards using as an impeachment attempt on Trump while hiding their crimes. If you don't want to spend time reading the entire article just jump down to (Right-wing Maidan Revolution).

{Meanwhile exactly zero percent of them oppose war, nuclear brinkmanship, starvation sanctions and imperialism. Zero percent oppose US oligarchy or its sociopathic intelligence agencies. Zero percent support universal healthcare or redistributing the nation’s immense wealth to end poverty in the United States. Zero percent support ending the drug war, ending the prison-industrial complex, ending the US police state, ending mass surveillance. Zero percent oppose Israeli apartheid, oppose internet censorship, oppose mass media propaganda via US plutocracy.}

I'll go out on the limb here and suggest none of them would be interested in a virus relief bill that would be designed on helping citizens alone rather than handing trillions out primarily to the tune of approximately a 99% to 1% ratio in favor of the ruling class and their corporations again. Or adding measures that actually confront the spread to ordinary citizens.

{But that’s all you’re ever going to get out of the Democratic establishment. Taking away power from the warmongers and plutocrats in any way, shape or form has been completely ruled out as a possibility, so all they have to offer in terms of “progress” is giving prominent positions to those few women, minorities and LGBT individuals who happen to be fine with choking people to death with neoliberal austerity at home and dropping cluster munitions on children abroad. That’s what “progress” looks like in a power establishment that is built on a foundation of violence, oppression and theft.}

William_Mary 8 Nov 22
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Just need to get this European invasion brought to an end and to true justice and people can be free from this governmental terrorism, taxation and religious oppression since their freedom from England July 4th, 1776.

Word Level 8 Nov 23, 2020

Acronyms are such a lazy way to avoid explanations and an easy way to pretend you're smart.

OldGoat43 Level 9 Nov 22, 2020

It was a woman author.

Out of the frying pan & into the fire?
Most telling:
" “More than half of the transition staff — 52 percent — are women, and 53 percent of senior staff are women.”

Meanwhile exactly zero percent of them oppose war, nuclear brinkmanship, starvation sanctions and imperialism. Zero percent oppose US oligarchy or its sociopathic intelligence agencies. Zero percent support universal healthcare or redistributing the nation’s immense wealth to end poverty in the United States. Zero percent support ending the drug war, ending the prison-industrial complex, ending the US police state, ending mass surveillance. Zero percent oppose Israeli apartheid, oppose internet censorship, oppose mass media propaganda via US plutocracy. "

FrayedBear Level 9 Nov 22, 2020

Right on, what matters is where they're at on policy. As Thurgood Marshall said when he was told that Bush was going to replace him on the SC with another black man, who turned out to be Clarence Thomas, "It's not important that he replace me with another nigger. It's that it needs to be the right nigger". I could be wrong about if he used the N-word or not, but my point stands...

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 17

Photos 120 More

Posted by William_MaryIf You Wish Someone a Happy Memorial Day, You Fail to Understand Its True Meaning The mythology perpetuated at Memorial Day benefits no one save the militarists and war profiteers.

Posted by LufahyuMedia Sources; people from all walks and ideologies peruse a variety of source material available on the Internet, some more reliable than others.

Posted by joy2loveThe Neuroscience of Illusion - Scientific American

Posted by CherokeemanBlessings y'all.

Posted by Archeus_LoreA good meme for religious people to see . . . .

Posted by William_MaryIt has been questioned if Einstein actually made this statement.

Posted by William_Mary“The ideas of the ruling class are in every epoch the ruling ideas, i.

Posted by William_MaryHowever we have an escape-------[wsws.org]

Posted by William_MaryKeep people from their history, and they are easily controlled.

Posted by William_MaryThis fairly explains our political woes within our citizenry when it comes to the voting process that's managed within only 2 parties with their perceptions managed by propaganda designed to support ...

Posted by William_MaryI can pretty much apply this thought to just about everyone who has attempted to challenge my agenda here in this group, and my comments on social media in regards to our political arena.

Posted by William_MaryBy Apr.

Posted by William_MaryThe working class holds the strength to change the world for a better society for everyone. We just need to refuse to remain indoctrinated into their manufactured delusional reality.

Posted by William_MaryWhen the state is controlled by corporations and the ruling class.

Posted by of-the-mountainHas sanity and respect for all female, male, and children’s healthcare been suspended by these obstructionists republican fascists with their overt agenda against the people of this country!!! Are ...

Posted by William_MaryWorld's Most Tyrannical Regime Can't Stop Babbling About "Human Rights" We saw the change in coverage because Washington and its imperial spinmeisters only care about human rights abuses insofar as...

• Top tags#world #DonaldTrump #government #media #video #society #money #republicans #democrats #truth #death #military #laws #USA #reason #democratic #policy #god #evidence #politics #vote #politicians #children #hope #hell #BernieSanders #rights #created #campaign #corporate #population #fear #religion #BarackObama #Police #community #book #TheTruth #friends #Russian #religious #relationship #China #economic #capitalism #nation #freedom #propaganda #kids #wars ...

Members 1,698Top