Agnostic.com
0 1

‘Organized’ March to Capitol Was Not Permitted, Rally Organizers Warned White House

The organizers of the Trump rally on Jan. 6 had no permit for a march to the Capitol and tried to warn the White House that it would be illegal, reports Greg Palast for Consortium News.

Insider: White House Warned March was Illegal;

Trump’s Call to March Broke Promise to Park Police

[consortiumnews.com]

A fairly short article by Greg Palast. I'm mainly posting this one to make a group narrative point. Among the many distractions this day has provided, the one most are probably missing is the "fraudulent" election. Greg Palast, who I've posted here on occasions nearing election cycles has been covering issues of vote suppression by both parties for 2 decades. The most common tactic by republicans is the Interstate cross checking method of erasing voters from voting list by examining names in their state and find names similar in other states as a means to take them off the voting list. Once again, Georgia made the headlines in this election as it did in 2018.

Kemp managed to erase some 170,000 people for the 2018 election cycle using this illegal method. It's not fraud, it's voter suppression. He managed to use this to win a seat that year. What these asshats are mad about, Trump included, I guess, is that they didn't erase enough to get Trump a win in Georgia in 2020.

My point again as I've brought up a number of times is how neither party is actually concerned about the real issue of corrupt elections. While the establishment politicians and MSCM are spewing out this false narrative of a "fraudulent" election, the real crimes of voter suppression are never addressed. Which are taking place across the nation erasing a certain voting block which could give the left and progressives a significant advantage in the political field.

If the democrats had any genuine agenda to represent our interest this would be addressed daily until fixed. But 2016 would be a primary example as why they don't. They virtually used the same tactics and others to make sure Sanders didn't pull off a win. Our elections are a facade. The only way for us to win is to mass exit and unite behind a group with a genuine intent to represent the working class.

William_Mary 8 Jan 16
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 9

Photos 121 More

Posted by William_MaryIt rarely never fails.

Posted by William_MaryIf You Wish Someone a Happy Memorial Day, You Fail to Understand Its True Meaning The mythology perpetuated at Memorial Day benefits no one save the militarists and war profiteers.

Posted by LufahyuMedia Sources; people from all walks and ideologies peruse a variety of source material available on the Internet, some more reliable than others.

Posted by joy2loveThe Neuroscience of Illusion - Scientific American

Posted by CherokeemanBlessings y'all.

Posted by Archeus_LoreA good meme for religious people to see . . . .

Posted by William_MaryIt has been questioned if Einstein actually made this statement.

Posted by William_Mary“The ideas of the ruling class are in every epoch the ruling ideas, i.

Posted by William_MaryHowever we have an escape-------[wsws.org]

Posted by William_MaryKeep people from their history, and they are easily controlled.

Posted by William_MaryThis fairly explains our political woes within our citizenry when it comes to the voting process that's managed within only 2 parties with their perceptions managed by propaganda designed to support ...

Posted by William_MaryI can pretty much apply this thought to just about everyone who has attempted to challenge my agenda here in this group, and my comments on social media in regards to our political arena.

Posted by William_MaryBy Apr.

Posted by William_MaryThe working class holds the strength to change the world for a better society for everyone. We just need to refuse to remain indoctrinated into their manufactured delusional reality.

Posted by William_MaryWhen the state is controlled by corporations and the ruling class.

Posted by of-the-mountainHas sanity and respect for all female, male, and children’s healthcare been suspended by these obstructionists republican fascists with their overt agenda against the people of this country!!! Are ...

• Top tags#world #DonaldTrump #government #media #video #society #money #republicans #democrats #truth #death #military #laws #USA #reason #democratic #evidence #policy #god #vote #politics #politicians #children #hope #hell #BernieSanders #rights #created #campaign #corporate #population #fear #religion #Police #community #BarackObama #book #TheTruth #friends #Russian #religious #relationship #China #economic #capitalism #nation #freedom #kids #propaganda #wars ...

Members 1,710Top