Agnostic.com
1 1

Documents Show Saudi Operatives Who Murdered Khashoggi Received Paramilitary Training in US

Despite U.S. intelligence agencies' conclusion that bin Salman ordered the operation that led to the murder of Khashoggi, the Biden administration has refused to take action to hold the Saudi leader accountable. Human rights groups and progressive lawmakers have warned that failure to punish bin Salman over the Khashoggi assassination will embolden the crown prince to continue committing grievous human rights abuses.

"The United States should stand consistently for human rights and human dignity around the world—not just when it's convenient," Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) said after the U.S. intelligence report was made public in February.

[commondreams.org]

News flash. For anyone living with their head buried within the propaganda machine, the US is the biggest supporter and funder of human rights violations and killing machines on the planet with our names on every infraction. We're being used by the worlds ruling class to support multiple failed states of worldwide capitalism, and the colonies they have conquered and installed puppet governments. We're plainly in bed with terrorist around the globe while building new terrorist groups on a continuous basis. Whether that's reorganizing known terrorist groups and leaders with new names and agendas, or private military companies.

{In response to the Times story on Tuesday, State Department spokesperson Ned Price said in a statement that the Biden administration "insists on responsible use of U.S. origin defense equipment and training by our allies and partners, and considers appropriate responses if violations occur."

But, Price added, "Saudi Arabia faces significant threats to its territory, and we are committed to working together to help Riyadh strengthen its defenses."}

In other words. Our government is going to continue to work, fund, and support terrorist nations rather than work within peaceful measures with the likes of a peaceful country like Venezuela, who also has resources we could use, and help them out of the horrid problems we created for them. Seriously, it's just more fun and profitable to kill and destroy rather than to genuinely build a productive peaceful relationship.

Saudi Arabia doesn't face any significant threats other than those they created. Including within their own borders. If you feel threatened, it's usually because of something you did or doing. Threats aren't coming from the people who are defending themselves until you provoked them with a continuous offensive.

William_Mary 8 June 26
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

One for @Alienbeing & @BarJoe who both recently scoffed my suggestion that the USA is the planet's biggest/worst terrorist.

FrayedBear Level 9 June 27, 2021

Yea, our government learned it from some of the best, out of history of the rest.

I still scoff. They were trained in the US, just like many Arabs have been educated in the states. Does that make America responsible for all the terrorism committed by the Muslim world?

@barjoe Yes. Just about!

@barjoe no, that can be placed on all the countries that have and are participating in the illegal warring from 2001 to the present. Whether that also be funding and or weaponizing the various countries now engaged in wars over there. Our military isn't the only one that trains other countries troops to be terrorist. Or law enforcement.

@barjoe who is they? By who? Come on barjoe, you have to be coherent for me. I'm fairly dumb. Are you insinuating that Israel and Saudi Arabia can be provoked by the US, or the US provoked by them.

I'll argue that with the history of Israel having been caught spying on the white house on multiple occasions with no due process of being reprimanded isn't a sign of being provoked. Ties to 9/11----nothing. Also well known they work with some of the law enforcement agencies here in the US. They're wrapped up tight into our intelligence agencies and have complete access to our 911 system and other security companies and systems within corporations. They have one if not thee largest private military companies on the planet provide services as such. If you need a place to secure from a potential enemy army they'll provide it. No one needs to provoke them to commit genocide on Palestinian's or attack Iran. They just do it at will.

Saudi Arabia was provoked into funding and supporting terrorist to commit 9/11? You're further out their in what some consider a conspiracy theorist action than I am. While I'll admit I think our government covered it up, I haven't quite been out there that far to say they were completely part of it. Yemen is in the same line as Palestine here. I'm fairly certain Saudi Arabia managed that on their own. Killing and dismembering a journalist inside a Turkish embassy to a point of liquefying him? No, they have had their own means of brutal humans rights infractions probably at least since 1932. In which there's a centuries long history of conquering others to get to that founding date. Might want to ask the British how that all worked out.

@William_Mary Radical Islamic Terrorists. The 19 Arab Muslims who blew up The Towers. Among others. That's who "They" are. Muslims. Jihadis. Go ahead, side with them. This is an Atheist website, but don't criticize a religion of savage animals, Islam.

@barjoe

Taking note here. barjoe is just here to waste my time and has no genuine interest to be a productive member of the group within intellectual means. He just wants to be seen having nothing substantial to mention or add to group discussion. Ignore barjoe.

@William_Mary You want to frame Hamas and Iran as victims and call it an intellectual discussion. You just want to show how woke you are by siding with Jihadis and framing the US and Israel as the terrorists. Any disagreement with that is wasting your time. Get whoever you influence to ignore me. That okay.

@barjoe but for America & Israel there probably would be no Hamas, ISIS or Taliban.

@barjoe if you know the history of Iran beginning with British attempts to control their oil reserves, can you begin your analysis from there? As Iran broke free of British control and installed their own democratic elections via a revolution? Iran was a vassal state being manipulated first by the Brits until the 70's when the US stepped in. You might remember how the US was funding and weaponizing both Iran and Iraq during their war in secret? Which lead to another crime, Iran-Contra?

Seriously, if you can provide any time that Iran perpetrated any attacks on the US abroad or in their region, feel free to bring them up. At what point would you become tired of being used as a vassal from your neighbor? Or deceitful partner? I think it's fair to say victim here. Israel played a role in this illusive relationship also. [consortiumnews.com]

I will argue anything Iran done was out of defense and self preservation for their society that outside interferences forced them into. You would deny yourself the right to defend yourself from your neighbor as you seemingly deny Iran to protect their society? What actions has Iran committed that have been anywhere near as harsh as the US and Israel have dealt them, to anyone? Other than the terrorist they have helped us fight against? Then again be betrayed afterwards. Quite frankly, how are you missing the cycle of mistreatment here by western nations?

As far as Hamas goes. Again, if you can give us some examples of them perpetrating any illegal actions of aggression outside of defending the various societies they attempt to help when so people are facing offensive brutality from established western entities, feel free to provide that opinion.

Recent Visitors 8

Photos 120 More

Posted by William_MaryIf You Wish Someone a Happy Memorial Day, You Fail to Understand Its True Meaning The mythology perpetuated at Memorial Day benefits no one save the militarists and war profiteers.

Posted by LufahyuMedia Sources; people from all walks and ideologies peruse a variety of source material available on the Internet, some more reliable than others.

Posted by joy2loveThe Neuroscience of Illusion - Scientific American

Posted by CherokeemanBlessings y'all.

Posted by Archeus_LoreA good meme for religious people to see . . . .

Posted by William_MaryIt has been questioned if Einstein actually made this statement.

Posted by William_Mary“The ideas of the ruling class are in every epoch the ruling ideas, i.

Posted by William_MaryHowever we have an escape-------[wsws.org]

Posted by William_MaryKeep people from their history, and they are easily controlled.

Posted by William_MaryThis fairly explains our political woes within our citizenry when it comes to the voting process that's managed within only 2 parties with their perceptions managed by propaganda designed to support ...

Posted by William_MaryI can pretty much apply this thought to just about everyone who has attempted to challenge my agenda here in this group, and my comments on social media in regards to our political arena.

Posted by William_MaryBy Apr.

Posted by William_MaryThe working class holds the strength to change the world for a better society for everyone. We just need to refuse to remain indoctrinated into their manufactured delusional reality.

Posted by William_MaryWhen the state is controlled by corporations and the ruling class.

Posted by of-the-mountainHas sanity and respect for all female, male, and children’s healthcare been suspended by these obstructionists republican fascists with their overt agenda against the people of this country!!! Are ...

Posted by William_MaryWorld's Most Tyrannical Regime Can't Stop Babbling About "Human Rights" We saw the change in coverage because Washington and its imperial spinmeisters only care about human rights abuses insofar as...

• Top tags#world #DonaldTrump #government #media #video #society #money #republicans #democrats #truth #death #military #laws #USA #reason #democratic #god #policy #evidence #vote #politics #politicians #children #hope #hell #BernieSanders #rights #created #campaign #corporate #population #fear #religion #BarackObama #community #Police #book #TheTruth #friends #Russian #religious #relationship #China #economic #capitalism #nation #freedom #propaganda #kids #wars ...

Members 1,702Top