Agnostic.com
2 4

In regards to yesterdays post, here's a list of the RT America talk shows and news cast I have extensive time in watching or some relative knowledge on. The first link is the scope of the available shows. Those I don't mention are because I don't have any history on watching, aren't news related, or don't seem to be on my scheduled programing times. [rt.com]

To recap from the article yesterday, correlated with my previous statements in the past, reasoning we see these people on RT. Some of these people, such as Rick Sanchez, Chris Hedges, and Jesse Ventura, wouldn't be able to get on MSCM with their dissenting views of imperialism, corporations, due to the power structured control over the media within the US. Essentially, what you get from this programing in most aspects is a challenging nature to the controlled information our MSCM gives us and suppresses others from giving us. Information from all angles.

Also mentioned in the article was the number of people and or journalist who use blogging platforms. Hedges also does this outside of his show on RT, On Contact, along with a widely used source of mine, Abby Martin.

She actually can be found in various places on the Internet. At one time also on RT and then teleSur English, until sanctions restricted her ability to receive pay for her work. Which you can find all of those links to her under any video of her work I post here, via Youtube. Although rarely listed is her empire files page which I'll provide. A trove of her past work can be found there which any sense of it still remains relative to todays issues, occasionally updated. [theempirefiles.tv]

As I have stated before here, if you desire a true and intellectual sense of our political structure to vote on, I'll argue a good degree of knowledge in every aspect of our society provided below must be known to productively put all the pieces to the puzzle together to understand the depth of the deceptions we are under. Most of these links I post with the associated people will go to a page that provide links to current episodes and past episodes. So if you're unfamiliar with a certain choice, you can search through the pages to find an issue that you have a high interest in that might deliver a stronger interest while getting a feel for the show or type of content.

On Contact with Chris Hedges ---- [rt.com] I hope doesn't need any description to. If you're missing Hedges work you're totally out of the loop to challenge the fake news we get. Hedges has a long history of working in MSM until shortly after the Iraq invasion when he was basically framed in some scam reporting. I place him on essentially the same plateau as Robert Parry, the founder of Consortium News. Who also left MSM due to a growing control over news content and created the first Internet new site in 1995.

America’s Lawyer with Mike Papantonio ---- [rt.com] If you want to keep up with corporate and judicial crimes, this is the guy! He has an extensive history in battling corporate and environmental cases. His firm works on various cases of environmental and corporate crimes while exposing our judicial system for the fraud that it is as it expands towards a far right ideology.

Keiser Report Max Keiser and Stacy Herbert provide a no holds barred look at the shocking scandals behind the global financial headlines. From the collusion between Wall Street and Capitol Hill to the latest banking crime wave, from bogus government economic statistics to rigged stock markets. If you want to know what's going on in the global economy and really about, these are the people to watch. [rt.com]

The World According to Jesse With Jesse Ventura and Brigida Santos. A variety news show that tackles today’s biggest political stories, as well as deeper issues such as government hypocrisy and corporate deception, through a mix of thought-provoking interviews and on-the-ground reporting. Jesse starts this show with Brigida asking Jesse about current issues and Jesse giving his opinion on. Then usually holding an interview with a guest. Ventura adds a unique view to the world, seemingly more in touch with us than most in my opinion. [rt.com]

Worlds Apart Worlds Apart is a fast-paced, in-depth discussion on the most pressing issues facing the world today.It strives to depart from the traditional Q&A form of interview in favor of a more emotive and engaging conversation. Host Oksana Boyko is not afraid to ask the hard questions that others avoid, with the aim of promoting intelligent public debate. [rt.com]
Going Underground Afshin Rattansi and his team go underground to discover the stories that aren’t being covered by the mainstream UK media. From GCHQ to Occupy protests, and everything else in between, Going Underground is here to bring a fresh perspective to our audiences around Britain. [rt.com]

I especially like Going Underground from the above 2. Rattansi has a tendency to ask all the right questions. While he is a British news reporter, he also covers issues related to US politics. Much of which these political natures go hand in hand anyways which, quite frankly, exposes the collaboration of the world ruling class. Boyko also shares these same traits.

Redacted Tonight with DC-born comedian Lee Camp and a talented cast provide RT America’s first comedy show - Redacted Tonight with Lee Camp. This is not your grandparents’ satire program. Every week Redacted Tonight will provide comedy news with a punch. This weekly satire show tackles all the real news stories the mainstream media failed to mention and provides new angles on the ones they do. If you like satire and can handle some salt and pepper with your news, these are your guys. I especially love the opening to his show. Camp delivers opinionated commentary on some of the same news sources I use in the group. [rt.com]

Just press play Trinity Chavez presents a panoramic view of the best of RT America, featuring On Contact, Politicking, Sports HQ, News with Rick Sanchez, and more. Her weekly highlights keep you up to date and delve deeper into the biggest stories. Basically, she recaps the week with short segments of the most important issues from a collection of all the news cast and shows. [rt.com]

CrossTalk This TV debate experience presents hot-topic discussions on politics, business, newsmakers, global trends, present-day conflicts, and dangers and challenges facing our world. Host Peter Lavelle poses hard, straightforward questions to his guests, and demands concrete answers in response. Peter's guests are politicians, journalists, scientists and decision-makers of all sorts – anyone who influences the decisions changing our world or plays a key role in forming public opinion. [rt.com]

I haven't watch this show a whole lot being it's in a time slot that doesn't match my day, but when I have caught it, it has seemed like a really decent show. The host does try to get to every angle of the issue using his guest.

The Big Picture Holland Cooke tackles the latest in political news, debates, commentary and more. The program airs live every Friday at 1:30 PM ET, with re-runs at 7 PM and 10:30 PM EM on Friday and Mondays at 01:30 PM ET. [rt.com]

Boom Bust The boom/bust cycle is as old as Western banking itself. Our hosts break through the mainstream headlines to find the stories that matter, and help you navigate the booms and the busts. This is another economy and market show, more related to the political sense than Keiser Report. [rt.com]

Documentary RT's documentaries give a varied and unique view on different aspects of life worldwide. They expose outdated myths and stereotypes, reveal intriguing history and geography, showcase varied wildlife and exquisite cuisines, introduce you to vibrant nightlife and curious customs. Original footage of historical events and sharp analysis of contemporary politics will give you a deeper understanding of what made history take this or that turn. RT's documentaries go beyond the bare facts, thoroughly investigating the issues and giving the viewer a chance to see below the surface. [rt.com]

I'm truly sorry Documentary doesn't provide links to past shows and that they can only be caught live on their programing. I did however leave the link so you can go take a look at past show titles and the narrative to them. I can't speak highly enough about this show though. Especially in regards to shows on foreign cultures, traits, living conditions, economics, and the conditions outside interferences have created for some of these places. This is truly a case of a mix of the History Channel and Nation Geographic on truth serum without a sense of perception management agendas I've seen, and see, on those programs. The weekend is a great time to catch the current weekly show, as it repeats all weekend. And others repeat throughout the week. At the top right of any of these pages you can click on Schedule to keep the programing times.

*The more typical types of night time news shows😘

The News with Rick Sanchez Award-winning journalist Rick Sanchez’s primetime news show offers thoughtful, spin-free reporting based on respect for the viewer and journalistic independence, proving a critical alternative to divisive establishment media. [rt.com]

In Question In Question, RT America’s first original daytime news program, brings you world-class reporting on current events, politics, science, technology and sports. [rt.com]

Sanchez use to do the night show each weeknight through Thursday. For some reason for several months now though these 2 programs have been trading weeks. I'm fairly sure it has something to do with the virus and him traveling between Florida and DC. But on these shows you'll get a totally different sense of coverage to todays issues than we get from our MSCM. More questions and more information. You'll get information from their guest that wouldn't be allowed on our MSCM as the host ask more. Which can seem to be a challenging dissent to the power structure and capitalism.

2 shows I don't like

Dennis Miller + One: I never did care for Dennis Miller. And I don't even understand why he has a show in this mixture of news and politics. Personally I find him to be out of touch with us and the reality of our issues. And his rich to wealthy guest. I'll leave that there to step on or over. Feel free to step over it and check his show out if you like him.

Eat the Press Is hosted by Steve Malzberg. The following is his stated narrative on his page. {Watch him expose the smugness, hypocrisy, bias and lies that saturate mainstream news and reveal its so-called journalism for what it really is.}

Well, I find HIM to be smug, bias, hypocritical, and saturated in republican speak. His issue isn't with mainstream news, it's with only leftist mainstream news. It's with leftist and progressive politicians. Now that would be fine if it was equally distributed to right wing politics and politicians. But RT has allowed him to bring the party division antics of "mainstream news" to RT and gave it a show. He use to, and still is, as most of these host go from show to show as guest occasionally, be a guest. I also remember him making all the rounds on MSCM at one time as a republican megaphone. He's about as far right as far right gets on his show. However, he seems to chill out some when he appears on the other shows.

Shortly after a short chat with Michele Greenstein, who use to be an investigative journalist for the Rick Sanchez show, telling me RT America changed management and was tending rightward, he got his show. Then came Dennis Miller. When Benn Swan got his rights to get back into the news mix, he also become questionable within controversial opinions. My trust meter is still weighing in on him I guess. But he, not awfully to long ago, became a common fixture on the shows also.

But with all that said, I'll still argue that RT America is still the best TV news and informative source available today. Questions? Question more!

William_Mary 8
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Did y'all ever try or manage to befriend a fox? For a couple of days now, this adorable fox kept visiting our house, and at first, we were a bit worried that maybe it was not such a good idea to fix her since she would keep coming back, but after some research on [pestsbanned.com] and asking people around, it didn't seem like such a bad idea after all, and we eventually gave in. She is this small adorable fox with the kindest eyes, and we actually believe she was abandoned. So we are still debating on what we should do next about it. Is it a good idea to befriend a fox and keep feeding her?

KevinHill1 Level 3 June 10, 2022

I'd suggest placing some post in your local area facebook groups to see if anyone is missing a fox. And looking for a recue organization for placement or advice on how to keep one if you're determined to do so. As the articles below suggest it isn't quite an easy chore.

If your area doesn't have a large predator sense on foxes you could build a habitat for it near the house if it's more comfortable outside.

It may be nursing also. Animals such as fox, deer, raccoons, and others will come out in the day time to find food to rebuild their strength after a long period of giving birth and nursing until they can leave the cubs safely from predators. In regards to deer, fox, and raccoons they often do this near homes because it reduces the presence of predators that usually avoid such surroundings. Which also feeds the misinformation on raccoons of having rabies when seen at day time. When it's merely more easy for them to find food in the daylight, avoiding the nighttime dangers the nest is more likely to face if predators do wonder in.

We occasionally see them run through our back yard during their breeding periods. We have both grey and red foxes we see. The grey one usually in the mornings and the red one in the late afternoon before it begins getting dark.

[thesprucepets.com]

[thepetrescue.com]

I recommend trying this approach to find a potential owner for the fox: Share posts in local Facebook groups to inquire if anyone is missing their pet fox. If you're determined to keep it, seek advice from a rescue organization or experts.
Building a habitat nearby may work if the area lacks predators or you can search for more help on [overallpets.com] or [myemergencyvets.com]
Keep in mind that foxes may be nursing during the day, searching for food near homes to avoid nighttime dangers. We occasionally spot both grey and red foxes in our backyard during their breeding periods, with the grey one in the mornings and the red one in the late afternoon.

Thank you for all that. I already am aware of some of these people but not all. Thank you

Jolanta Level 9 Dec 27, 2021

Recent Visitors 38

Photos 120 More

Posted by William_MaryIf You Wish Someone a Happy Memorial Day, You Fail to Understand Its True Meaning The mythology perpetuated at Memorial Day benefits no one save the militarists and war profiteers.

Posted by LufahyuMedia Sources; people from all walks and ideologies peruse a variety of source material available on the Internet, some more reliable than others.

Posted by joy2loveThe Neuroscience of Illusion - Scientific American

Posted by CherokeemanBlessings y'all.

Posted by Archeus_LoreA good meme for religious people to see . . . .

Posted by William_MaryIt has been questioned if Einstein actually made this statement.

Posted by William_Mary“The ideas of the ruling class are in every epoch the ruling ideas, i.

Posted by William_MaryHowever we have an escape-------[wsws.org]

Posted by William_MaryKeep people from their history, and they are easily controlled.

Posted by William_MaryThis fairly explains our political woes within our citizenry when it comes to the voting process that's managed within only 2 parties with their perceptions managed by propaganda designed to support ...

Posted by William_MaryI can pretty much apply this thought to just about everyone who has attempted to challenge my agenda here in this group, and my comments on social media in regards to our political arena.

Posted by William_MaryBy Apr.

Posted by William_MaryThe working class holds the strength to change the world for a better society for everyone. We just need to refuse to remain indoctrinated into their manufactured delusional reality.

Posted by William_MaryWhen the state is controlled by corporations and the ruling class.

Posted by of-the-mountainHas sanity and respect for all female, male, and children’s healthcare been suspended by these obstructionists republican fascists with their overt agenda against the people of this country!!! Are ...

Posted by William_MaryWorld's Most Tyrannical Regime Can't Stop Babbling About "Human Rights" We saw the change in coverage because Washington and its imperial spinmeisters only care about human rights abuses insofar as...

• Top tags#world #DonaldTrump #government #media #video #society #money #republicans #democrats #truth #death #military #laws #USA #reason #democratic #god #policy #evidence #vote #politics #politicians #children #hope #hell #BernieSanders #rights #created #campaign #corporate #population #fear #religion #BarackObama #community #Police #book #TheTruth #friends #Russian #religious #relationship #China #economic #capitalism #nation #freedom #propaganda #kids #wars ...

Members 1,703Top