Agnostic.com
1 1

Russiagate & Gaza

Instead of criticizing a government credibly accused of genocide, a leading Democrat applies a debunked partisan smear to pro-Palestine protesters and wants the F.B.I. to investigate them, writes Elizabeth Vos.

Just a few years ago, the Russiagate narrative dominated the news sphere: anyone who questioned the status quo was labeled a Putin puppet or a Russian bot, including American journalists.

In recent months, Israeli officials have similarly labeled anyone and any organization who opposes them as anti-Semitic or Hamas sympathizers, even going so far as to label the International Court of Justice anti-Semitic.

Former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi took both narratives a step further over the weekend, calling on the F.B.I. to investigate pro-Palestinian protests for alleged financial ties to Russia.

Her statements came in the wake of the ruling from the International Court of Justice (ICJ), which stated that there is prima facie evidence of Israel committing genocide in Gaza though the ruling stopped short of ordering a cessation of Israel’s military actions in the strip.

Instead of turning away from Israel, as one might expect if a nation is credibly accused of genocide, Pelosi attempted to deflect from Israel’s guilt and its loss of support among the U.S. public by blaming pro-Palestinian protests on Russia, and specifically Russian President Vladimir Putin.

[consortiumnews.com]

{In 2016 the Democratic Party undercut democracy in their primary, then circulated false allegations of Russian election interference for years after establishment-favorite Hillary Clinton lost the presidency to Donald Trump.

Anyone who pointed out the obvious fallacies of the Russiagate narrative was labeled a purveyor of Russian talking points, including the editor of Consortium News.

Thousands of young people, many of whom were not politically engaged in the era of Russiagate, are now seeing through the pro-Israel propaganda.

U.S. President Joe Biden is suffering in the polls, particularly among young Democrats and Arab-Americans, because of his administration’s complicity in genocide, no matter what deflection former Speaker Pelosi attempts.}

This is the profoundly sad thing about the American voters. Recently there has been an emphasis put on Biden's drop in the polls. Some suggest there is a chance he won't make it to the election cycle. But like Trump, only death I think could prevent this. Because each one will get a pass on their crimes and go on to the election cycle. We might see a drop in voting this time due to the indication of disgust from those mentioned above. Maybe more votes for a 3rd party candidate. Jill Stein running gain this time, I'm sure the Russian false narrative about her is waiting in the wings to be dropped again. But all of you who think you have it all figured out within your indoctrinated complacency will go out again and vote for the lesser of evil to help them to continue with the growing viciousness of a failing capitalist world. The entire world citizenship and planet will again be the loser. So go right ahead and vote for the lesser worst of the worst.

I've been doing this in this community for approximately 7 years now. As I watched a recent CrossTalk the other night it dawned on me as the subject of the American voter came up that most never learn. When attempting to debate with most on my post it's the same results in most cases. Much of it I sure is because many of you probably don't even read the articles to apply your own intellect to. Narratives and context are changed that void the facts inside the articles. Repeated false rhetoric is like an instant food source to combat information attempting to be delivered. Making it obviously clear you either didn't read it, couldn't comprehend the information, couldn't spend the a couple to few minutes, but do have the time to echo what they planted in you. Entirely missing the narrative and agenda of the group, incapable of developing an intellectual debate to what the group is about and could be wrong that the post correlates with. For 7 years I've pin pointed illusion after illusion here and most remain within a manufactured illusion and virtual lives remain imprisoned.

At points we ask ourselves whether this moment is the moment people finally have seen and had enough. In our names off our backs, enough? My intelligence has been insulted enough? The next day we find the answer is alway no. Eventually, they send our children out to their deaths gain because we've done nothing. Some of us lost more family members in Iraq this week in one way or another because we've done nothing. We're a nation of sacrificial lambs at this moment in time. While thousands are being killed each day for a representation of agendas go on but ours is void useless. That's the illusion I'm attempting to expose with the help of the many genuine independent investigative journalist and journalist I share.

William_Mary 8 Feb 3
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't understand why the parallels of McCarthyism, Watergate, Weapons of Mass Destruction etc. are not being equally recognised.

None so deluded as the totally brainwashed?

Recent Visitors 9

Photos 120 More

Posted by William_MaryIf You Wish Someone a Happy Memorial Day, You Fail to Understand Its True Meaning The mythology perpetuated at Memorial Day benefits no one save the militarists and war profiteers.

Posted by LufahyuMedia Sources; people from all walks and ideologies peruse a variety of source material available on the Internet, some more reliable than others.

Posted by joy2loveThe Neuroscience of Illusion - Scientific American

Posted by CherokeemanBlessings y'all.

Posted by Archeus_LoreA good meme for religious people to see . . . .

Posted by William_MaryIt has been questioned if Einstein actually made this statement.

Posted by William_Mary“The ideas of the ruling class are in every epoch the ruling ideas, i.

Posted by William_MaryHowever we have an escape-------[wsws.org]

Posted by William_MaryKeep people from their history, and they are easily controlled.

Posted by William_MaryThis fairly explains our political woes within our citizenry when it comes to the voting process that's managed within only 2 parties with their perceptions managed by propaganda designed to support ...

Posted by William_MaryI can pretty much apply this thought to just about everyone who has attempted to challenge my agenda here in this group, and my comments on social media in regards to our political arena.

Posted by William_MaryBy Apr.

Posted by William_MaryThe working class holds the strength to change the world for a better society for everyone. We just need to refuse to remain indoctrinated into their manufactured delusional reality.

Posted by William_MaryWhen the state is controlled by corporations and the ruling class.

Posted by of-the-mountainHas sanity and respect for all female, male, and children’s healthcare been suspended by these obstructionists republican fascists with their overt agenda against the people of this country!!! Are ...

Posted by William_MaryWorld's Most Tyrannical Regime Can't Stop Babbling About "Human Rights" We saw the change in coverage because Washington and its imperial spinmeisters only care about human rights abuses insofar as...

• Top tags#world #DonaldTrump #government #media #video #society #money #republicans #democrats #truth #death #military #laws #USA #reason #democratic #god #policy #evidence #vote #politics #politicians #children #hope #hell #BernieSanders #rights #created #campaign #corporate #population #fear #religion #BarackObama #community #Police #book #TheTruth #friends #Russian #religious #relationship #China #economic #capitalism #nation #freedom #propaganda #kids #wars ...

Members 1,706Top