Agnostic.com
3 4

Just finished an amazing Netflix video ‘You are what you eat.’ A study was done using a number of twins, one on a vegan diet and one on an omnivore diet. The study was sponsored by Stanford University. The study covered everything (including Libido) and a number of side features. One involved a fed up chicken farmer who went on the transform his chicken barns (30,000 sq. feet each) into something much better. [pressdemocrat.com]

So you know I went vegan a few years ago and was able to finally breath through my nose and get off my reflux meds.

jackjr 7 Jan 9
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

0

That does look really interesting, the trailer kind of tells the whole story though 🙂

0

Since infancy I have had dietary restrictions so i am aware of what food can do. Been near vegetarian since 1983 & am highly focused on what I put inside of my body.

Mooolah Level 8 Apr 24, 2024
0

Well, good for you. I mostly eat vegetarian but ever so often may have some bacon.

Jolanta Level 9 Apr 24, 2024